• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I love a match full of black men who are massively over with the crowd and deservedly being pushed. Especially with how far Hobbs and Ricky have come.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Keith with an illegal chop and then Swerve with an illegal moonsault. What is this ref doing?

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I'm convinced Tony needs to hire someone, that knows how to book a good women's division.
king-william-regal-wwe.gif

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
I only just realised that this started at 10am Melbourne (Australia) time, and I don't get on lunch until midday 😥 Staying out of this thread for now!

Oct 27, 2017
I'm convinced Tony needs to hire someone, that knows how to book a good women's division.
When asked a softball question about hiring or at least talking to the woman that booked ROH's women's division when it was well received by their fanbase Tony Khan acted puzzled and said something along the lines of "I think I'm doing a good job and I already have plans for ROH's women's division. Also we have great matches on AEW on TNT be sure to watch!"

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
When asked a softball question about hiring or at least talking to the woman that booked ROH's women's division when it was well received by their fanbase Tony Khan acted puzzled and said something along the lines of "I think I'm doing a good job and I already have plans for ROH's women's division. Also we have great matches on AEW on TNT be sure to watch!"
He thinks the women wrestle in front of silent crowds because of them, and not because of how they're presented…

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like this is the first time Starks has gone wild since he got injured, and I'm so damn happy to see it and petition to have him replace Sammy Guevara as a Pillar.

OmegaProtocol

Nov 19, 2017

Tony needs to do some self-reflecting and realize he isn't good at everything. One of the better traits of a good CEO/Owner is to know when to delegate certain task.