• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
What starts tonight's show? Hot tag title match with a tag title switch straight out of the gate, or do you go with the Punk pop?

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I'd open with JAS vs Eddie, Santana and Ortiz. Leave Punk for the second hour slot opening to boost that hour

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Man, I really don't know about that Penta/Punk match right now.

Penta is way overdue a big solo win and to go on a tear with this LU revival gimmick, but I just can't see them booking Punk to lose. If Penta loses this whole run would feel like shit.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
I need the crowd to bring their A game tonight. I need all the marks out to sing Suzuki to the ring and cheer the hard hits 🙏

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Unfortunately AEW has no respect for Ishii, the first time he was there he was in some random tag team and didn't have his own entrance..

The tag match booking was odd but made sense given they were pushing the Best Friends in CHAOS. The not having his entrance music was weird but can be explained by New Japan being super weird when it comes to music rights and copyrights. It'd probably be fine now given Ishii has made appearances with Impact.

That said I'm pretty sure Tony Khan knows how fucking good Ishii is.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK

That's not to bad. I'm sure half of those 1000 left will be last minute sales.

I may be misremembering but I'm pretty sure that AEW typically doesn't sell a lot of tickets at the last minute. They tend to sell the vast majority up front whereas WWE typically these days sells them quite evenly with some pickup towards the end.

I only expect then to sell a relatively low amount before the show.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately AEW has no respect for Ishii, the first time he was there he was in some random tag team and didn't have his own entrance..
Orange Cassidy had just joined CHAOS so it wasn't a random tag team, but it was a new pairing. Butcher really wanted to be booked in the match - while he was on tour with his band mind you - because Ishii is one of his favorite wrestlers and got his wish. And Ishii got the pin. So I wouldn't say they have no respect for him at all. They put him over big on commentary too.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
just dropping by to say I am excited for tonight's episode and also

KAZE NI NARE!

OP
OP
RBH

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
278555985_3173670322948725_5922855955915695475_n.jpg

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
A health update on me:

I'm still in hospital, coming up 2 weeks now, tomorrow I'm supposed to go downstairs in the morning for a little op, not a major thing, something I had done 2 years ago, we actually set this up like 11 days ago but for multiple reasons it never happened throughout the week. Been a super frustrating week and I've lost respect for everyone that isn't a nurse.

Anyway…..with the unpredictable nature of things, I'll be saving Dynamite until I'm back upstairs recovering on the ward.

CANNOT WAIT FOR JOE-SUZUKI

My gut feeling is JAS vs LAX is main eventing with classic LAX returning to make the save for the overrun.

Hope y'all enjoy the show!

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
What starts tonight's show? Hot tag title match with a tag title switch straight out of the gate, or do you go with the Punk pop?

Looking at the ratings the last couple of times he was the first match, probably Punk.

And I hope they're not switching the Tag Titles tonight. JE needs a feud with House of Black unless they just plan to do a straight up trios feud.

Aeron

Oct 27, 2017
If Penta loses clean he's a certified geek.
Bringing out your "dark" persona and doing worse than before is ridiculous.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
This is going to be the first Samoa Joe match I've seen since he left TNA.

I am excite!

He is easily my favorite wrestler from what I call the Post-WCW Era.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Joe/Suzuki gets some decent time and they just beat the goddamn piss out of each other. I'm so excited for this lol.

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
LETS FUCKING GO! 20 MINUTES

This card is better than most, if not all WWE PPVs in many years