• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will it be...

• The Final Countdown

Votes: 78 47.9%
  • Flight of the Valkyries

Votes: 85 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Are there any podcasts or wrestling shows that are going to do a postgame show? Or even a media scrum or whatever? I need more! (and I have one beer left).
Solomonster will be doing one
www.youtube.com

AEW All Out 2021 Full Show Review - BRYAN DANIELSON AEW DEBUT! ADAM COLE JOINS THE ELITE!

Solomonster has a full review with results and highlights for AEW All Out 2021 from Chicago, the greatest AEW PPV of all time, featuring the return of CM Pun...

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
Am an AEW baby and really enjoyed this. This was up there for me with the likes of WK11 and Takeover NOLA. Considered taking a break from wrestling because of the shit at WWE but how can I after all that? Tag match takes over Walter-Dragunov for my MOTY and just when I thought they gave me everything with that Kojima match, Mox-Suzuki is already happening. Really excited for Bryan and Cole and also excited to get to know Thunder Rosa, Lucha Bros, and Darby Allin among others.

Oct 28, 2017
Thought the show was passable.

Ambrose had the match of the night. Loved everything about it.

Everything else was passable or just bad. I thought debuting Cole/Bryan on the same show was silly and didn't help Cole at all. Could have held out on Cole until the NY show or the Nov PPV but I'm not cutting cheques for AEW. Didn't like Bryan's new theme song - frankly I'm not sure I like any of AEW's original music.

I think having one of their longer shows during the labour day weekend was a smart idea. Hopefully they can get that sweet spot for the old Christmas Starcade times that WWE has been ignoring.

I'm happy there's buzz around wrestling again. AEW isn't my jam but competition helps the talent get paid and makes WWE better. Real test for AEW will be in 6 months when the bloom is off the rose for Punk/Bryan/Cole.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Every match delivered what it was supposed to. You can't even really fault the Paul White / QT match cause it served its purpose as the cool down match.

All WWE had to do was not treat people like shit. That was all.
That's not even possible for them.

They treat their talent like shit.
They treat their fans like shit.
They treat the cities they bring shows to like shit. (See Vince telling Vegas to fuck off by having Summerslam run long after promising otherwise.)
They treat the TV execs they've fleeced who've made them wealthy beyond what they deserve like shit.

Treating people like shit is all Vince McMahon knows how to do. He's the carniest of carnies.
Vince even treats his family like shit. Sorry, Triple H. Your NXT dream and your legacy is dead, baby. Long live AEW!

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Was very happy to see these fans know and cheer for Satoshi Kojima. And then Minoru Suzuki showed up like a final boss.

The show took on a completely new character with the Moxley/Kojima match. That tag match was bananas.

OP
OP
Rivenblade

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
This Miro/Eddie match RULES. Feels like a legit sports competition, and it's 50% because of Excalibur talking about the Four Pillars and Miro's dominance as TNT champion, and 50% because these guys CAME. TO. WORK.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
I'M HERE AT ALL OUT

HOLY FUCK, WHAT A FINAL SEGMENT

WHAT A SHOW
Rbh Wcw GIF - RBH WCW Georgia Dome - Discover & Share GIFs

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed BD didn't do the yes chant. I wonder if he's not allowed to. For legal reasons.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017

I'm actually busting rn

I don't think there's very many people alive that love wrestling the way Danielson does. I don't mean wrestling like the business, I mean the actual in-ring, bell to bell wrestling. Almost all wrestlers get an immense high from wrestling that keeps them coming back through injury and struggle but he really gets something from the work in the ring few do.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
They were absolutely doing stuff with the both of them. Were they used to their fullest potential? Absolutely not. But to say that Adam Cole and Daniel Bryan weren't having "jack shit done with them" is just false.

Cole was about to die on the main roster

And they had to turn Danielson heel after fucking up the biggest wrestling return in a decade

Blah

Oct 26, 2017

Everything else was passable or just bad. I thought debuting Cole/Bryan on the same show was silly and didn't help Cole at all. Could have held out on Cole until the NY show or the Nov PPV but I'm not cutting cheques for AEW. Didn't like Bryan's new theme song - frankly I'm not sure I like any of AEW's original music.

I think having one of their longer shows during the labour day weekend was a smart idea. Hopefully they can get that sweet spot for the old Christmas Starcade times that WWE has been ignoring.

I'm happy there's buzz around wrestling again. AEW isn't my jam but competition helps the talent get paid and makes WWE better. Real test for AEW will be in 6 months when the bloom is off the rose for Punk/Bryan/Cole.

If you didn't like that, you should probably avoid AEW entirely because that PPV was perfect.

and WWE will never get better, it's gutter trash for a gutter trash audience.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
This roster/possibilities is like Fire Pro/No Mercy create your own CAWs for a dream roster levels of fanboy and it's all real…so unbelievable.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile

Wrestling music in general sucks ass right now.

someone get Jim Jonhson again

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
And they STILL would've stayed for a Twitch channel and some New Japan matches.

Twitch is brand building, and working with outside wrestling companies is development, both parts of allowing talent to flourish and giving them some breathing room creatively. If you're bungling their booking on TV, AND not allowing them to pursue outside ventures that might be beneficial to everyone involved, that counts as doing jackshit with them. Now both guys get to be happy and WWE will continue to operate exactly as they would've if they were both still signed. I don't see that as Vince losing anything, it's soley an AEW gain.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That depth is potentially an incredible advantage for them, even with just 3 hours of TV time. They just put on this banger of a PPV and meanwhile Hangman was nowhere to be found, Moxley is off doing dream matches, Cody is MIA, and Malachi Black and Andrade weren't even on the show. Its going to actually allow them to give guys time off, cycle wrestlers in and out and keep things fresh.
THIS.
Watching WWE is watching the same matches over and over again. While during the old territory days or early 90s WCW you had constantly new matches going on and with a bigger focus on Tag matches compared to WWE you can also have more people on TV with less number of matches.
We also know how brutal that business is to your body and being able to give peopel time off, do something else, shuffle around with talent from all these other companies you'll keep you product fresh and people happy over a longer period of time.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there's very many people alive that love wrestling the way Danielson does. I don't mean wrestling like the business, I mean the actual in-ring, bell to bell wrestling. Almost all wrestlers get an immense high from wrestling that keeps them coming back through injury and struggle but he really gets something from the work in the ring few do.

Imagine putting a guy like that into a WrestleMania match and have him lose in 7 seconds. I respected the hell out of him at that point for not asking for his release right then and there.

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
In before the "is AEW TOO stacked?" comments. They have literally everyone I could ever dream of and a lot of new talent that I'm excited to see bring in another generation of professional wrestling. AEW is it, man. After tonight, if I'm a WWE exec, I am worried.

Put it this way. Moxley vs Suzuki is on Wednesday. Pac vs Andrade is on Rampage this Friday. Before the pandemic those were PPV calibre matches 100k people would pay for. They have the depth and the broadcast time now. Every show is unmissable.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
If WWE trademarked the "Yes" chant then how tf? How can you trademark a phrase created by an independent contractor?

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna be watching that cage match for years to come

My boys got their blood sweat and tears on those belts

Our whole group was jumping and screaming seeing the Bucks drop those titles

OP
OP
Rivenblade

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

Dude. I don't even know what you could possibly want from pro wrestling if you thought the show was "bad" or "passable."

Blah

Oct 26, 2017

and he gets the freedom to wrestle nearly anywhere he wants. Mox seems to love hitting the road and living and breathing it, Bryan can do the same or go to Japan/Mexico also. I can't imagine the life that freedom gives somebody who loves it that much.