• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will it be...

• The Final Countdown

Votes: 78 47.9%
  • Flight of the Valkyries

Votes: 85 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate any lack of showboating but please god when Kenny loses the belt to Hangman have him shave his terrible facial hair

to quote a prior rampage:

CANADIAN HEAT

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
With all due respect to Christian Cage but.....COULD YOU IMAGINE IF IT WAS PAGE AND OMEDA ON TOP OF THIS SHOW?

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Did anyone notice Darby used Bryan Danielson's elbow strike finisher at one point during his match versus CM Punk?

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
It's fantastic, I'm so programmed to being pissed about PPVs being absolute dogshit that I almost can't process this feeling..is this happiness?

CM Punk responded to a tweet where somebody was mocking AEW's insistence on sending the fans home happy by saying wait until All Out and they've absolutely delivered.

OP
OP
Rivenblade

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Okay, time to give these men some respect. Christian looks super dope in those tights, as does Kenny.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
remember the old adage:

if you setup a table, there's an 70% chance YOU go through it instead