• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11943

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 week): Downplaying child abuse.
I have an 11 year old son who is a very high performer (gifted track and plays three instriminst). I've never had to do more than take away his video games .

Good for you. Unlike you, maybe Adrian Peterson has got some bad kids and he is getting them on track.

Maybe they don't even play games. Electronics could refer to stereo equipment here.

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Physical punishment isn't bad. I was physically punished and I turned out alright", said man who condones physical punishment.

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So all you continuously defending this are willing to go on record supporting beating kids to hospitalization? Because that's what your doing. And don't do the "I was talking about me" this is not a general thread like the spanking one, it's not about you.

I will repeat once more this is about a guy who beat his toddler so bad it ripped open his scrotum and he had to be hospitalized.

Any other posts defending this in here I have to take from this point you condone that, and if you do your a monster too.

Dec 2, 2017
Good for you. Unlike you, maybe Adrian Peterson has got some bad kids and he is getting them on track.

Maybe they don't even play games. Electronics could refer to stereo equipment here.
Yeah, his kids are so bad he needs to beat his kid with a belt so badly

The lashings left numerous cuts and bruises on the child's legs, back, buttocks, ankles and scrotum.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
He became such a good man that he beats children in the name of love.

*tears up*

Beautiful story. Would read again. 10/10

Emobacca

Nov 2, 2017
So Goodell has to suspend him again, right? Wasn't he reinstated after telling Roger that he wouldn't touch his kid again?

Craig

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Trolling, doubling down on past infractions. Account still in junior phase.
Parents like this then turn around and wonder why their children have anxiety, depression, and anger issues.

And they won't be a little shit. People that don't hit their kids wonder why their kids turn out the be unruly little cunts. Clout round the ear would have sorted them out

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah sorry how are they going to enforce that? I'll smack my kids if I want to
Sorry it took a while to reply I got banned for a week
I'd be terrified of you as a child. You've been seething about this for a week? Only to come back and say you're going to smack your kids?

I'd seriously consider getting some professional help.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Supercool guy. A real hero. I hope he gets Knocked the fuck out by his kids when they get bigger and i hope he shits and pisses his pants like i'm sure he will, the fucking loser.

Karasseram

Jan 15, 2018
I think people need to take a step back and think if they want to teach their children that violence is an acceptable conflict resolution.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
lol some shitass bumps an old thread after a week banning to clarify how much he loves abusing his kids, gets banned immediately.