• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Also, everyone in Good Will Hunting with Matt Damon. Matt Damon + Minnie Driver, Matt Damon + Robin Williams, Matt Damon + Ben Affleck, etc.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
CTRL-F : Duchovny & Anderson

come on.

I've also got to give it up for these two (even though I don't know either of the actors names):

giphy.gif

Todd and Greg from Succession. Just that very first scene of them together in the first episode alone shows incredible chemistry. Great great casting all around.

And damn, I'm just noticing Todd and Greg gifs are a treasure trove.

651ad111d6034ef33164668d6370c219.gif

tenor.gif
Cousin Gregggggggg. Gosh, this was a perfect nomination lol

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
He who would pun would pick a pocket.
P9sZJXU.jpg

Crowe and Bettany in Master & Commander. One of the all time great screen-friendships.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.

Like.... I know they are just friends. Great friends, even. But there's something there that probably transcends even relationship love.

Those two LOVE love each other. And you can see it every single time they look at one another.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
Not to derail, but I'm starting season 3 tonight. The show is fantastic and I don't know why it isn't talked about more. It's been a hell of a ride so far. No idea how I slept on it so long.

Yeah it finally started getting some deserved Emmy attention in the last couple of seasons but the show definitely deserves a much higher profile.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
7aaed515904bc4ab1be07ea6a617cf21.jpg

I tried to find a less sexy picture of them together and I couldn't do it. Any time you get Daniel Craig and Eva Green in the same room the air starts crackling with intense sexual energy.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
keyart.jpg
Quite literally the best example of flawless chemistry in television history. They all work perfectly together, and whenever you break them into pairs or smaller groups. Nick and Schmidt? Perfect bromance. Winston and Cece? Adorable friendship. Schmidt and Jess? Perfect yin and yang friendship. Nick and Winston? Hometown best friends.

Their chemistry is so damn effortless and they're all so lovable.

Murasaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Deep North
I honestly can't think of any actors whose implied joy at sharing a scene has dazzled me more than Myrna Loy & William Powell.
A thing of beauty.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Seinfeld cast

Arya and The Hound

Hound-Arya-Friends-Game-Thrones.jpg

Thor and Loki in Ragnarok/infinity war
"Get help". "You really are the worst."
1510445958-thor-loki-ragnarok.jpg

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
TtaX09F.gif

Russell Crowe and Paul Bettany in Master and Commander, OBVIOSULY

But my favorite bromance is Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo in Rome.

E0D268439DBC0AF03E9147DA224BD5C8CE9CD8D8

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
5LsHHrM.jpg

David Tennant and Catherine Tate

They bounce off each other *so* well, whether it's the obvious choice of Doctor Who, or Duck Tales, or Comic Relief Sketches, or this lovely little thing recorded to for part of the wrap party of Russell T Davies and Julie Gardner's last episodes running Doctor Who:

Also, these two guys were pretty good together:

VIH5uY1.png

...or if you'd prefer to see them perform in costume: