• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Kirk Cameron struggles to maintain his relevance - example #56379

Deleted member 64002

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2020
VmQKfEl.jpg
I saw that movie its so fucking awful and so shitty that I want to bleed my eyes out of my sockets.

Nov 2, 2017
Wait wait wait...

Cameron's entire point is that Christmas SHOULD be about the materialism and consumerism? I would have thought it would be about the opposite, but he thinks it's all about the gifts, the fancy silverware, the consumerism, etc? So he's just a prosperity "preacher", then. UGH.

Yup, he's a complete bag of trash.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Where's Lionel Mandrake when you need him to watch it for our amusement?

I'm sure he's had to watch it before lol

Paging: Admiral Neon Elk

Everyone discovering that godawful Saving Christmas movie for the first time today should check out Maggie Mae Fish's excellent video on it:

And also Renegade Cut's video:

I'll also recommend the Saving Christmas episode of the podcast Good Christian Fun (a comedy podcast hosted by people raised in white evangelical homes reviewing/talking about Christian pop culture).

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Kirk did help bring some awareness to a very cool monument in Plymouth, that is the definition of hidden, but for all the wrong reasons.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Throw them all into jail, right over Christmas, every single one of them.
Maybe these dipshits will finally learn.

Who am I kidding.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
lmaoooo this is my county, it should be noted Thousand Oaks is one of the most affluent cities in our county.
They only ever pull this shit in Simi Valley or TO specifically because it's mostly affluent white folks. They never come down to the browner Ventura or Oxnard in any large numbers since neither city would stomach the Trumpists. You always see 'Stop the steal' types on the freeway overpass leading to The Oaks mall on the weekends.

Here's some local reporting, didn't know Kirk Cameron was leading this by the way, hilarious stuff.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Kirk did help bring some awareness to a very cool monument in Plymouth, that is the definition of hidden, but for all the wrong reasons.
Does Kirk know that the Puritan Plymouth forefathers would have fined his ass ten shillings for keeping the "blasphemous" custom that is an insult to the "true Christian religion"?

Don't mind me, I just find that thought very amusing

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
This stuff is so stupid and yet in that thread we have about the American breaking covid laws of another nation willfully to go to a jetski completion and ended up with jail time for it saying that it's too harsh a punishment for breaking covid rules about not risking others lives, well here is exactly what happens when you just do fuck all to punish people who are probably more than well off enough to pay fines or don't care about them at all, there is only so much that can be done to stop this shit before actions have to have serious consequences, these people getting fines or whatever sure as shit isn't going to help those they infect when they leave that gathering and go back to being around others who didn't want to be there and still have to go to work etc because the usa government has decided that profits trump all else.

I'm sure their religions God will be very happy they "saved Christmas" by risking killing anyone they may come in contact with for the immediate future, real "all lifes are sacred" vibes for sure, idiots.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
American Exceptionalism hard at work.

We had a similar denialist protest here in Spain organized by one of our most prominent singers, and I wouldn't be surprised if other countries had similar events.

So, uh, I guess it is indeed a perfect example of American Exceptionalism, in that it's not exceptional to America at all...

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
We had a similar denialist protest here in Spain organized by one of our most prominent singers, and I wouldn't be surprised if other countries had similar events.

So, uh, I guess it is indeed a perfect example of American Exceptionalism, in that it's not exceptional to America at all...

Who, Miguel Bosé? 🤣

All these clowns should get together and club each other silly with their own frozen shit as they like themselves so fucking much.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
lmaoooo this is my county, it should be noted Thousand Oaks is one of the most affluent cities in our county.
They only ever pull this shit in Simi Valley or TO specifically because it's mostly affluent white folks. They never come down to the browner Ventura or Oxnard in any large numbers since neither city would stomach the Trumpists. You always see 'Stop the steal' types on the freeway overpass leading to The Oaks mall on the weekends.

Here's some local reporting, didn't know Kirk Cameron was leading this by the way, hilarious stuff.

Yup, worked in Thousand Oaks for about a year and it does not get any whiter or more entitled than that place. Zero surprise that this is happening there.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If God is real, he doesn't look kindly on these idiots risking the well being of their followers.

If god isn't real, then they get what they deserve 🤭🤫

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I have literally only ever heard of this guy's name for bad reasons.

Is he someone I'm supposed to be aware of?

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wish people who do shit like this were required to sign a waiver that they won't try to seek life saving care. Our healthcare professionals should not have to heal stupid.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
It's amazing. All the conservatives/racists that always were shouting about "white genocide" for years turned out to be the ones self-inflicting it.

Kirk Cameron should be arrested and locked up with no bail until after New Years. The bastard is a danger to society. What is it with these people who think the rules don't apply to them? Even when it comes to a deadly disease? They never believe it's real unless it's happening to them or someone close to them.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
It's even better since he's even nuttier than most Christian nutbags. He once did a movie where he refused to do a kissing scene since he's (apparently) only allowed to kiss his wife, something Christianity EXPRESSLY ALLOWS FOR as long as it is acting. So they had to FLY HIS WIFE OUT and put her in a wig to do the scene.

Damn, he pulled a Thor 2: Dark World?

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
I wish people who do shit like this were required to sign a waiver that they won't try to seek life saving care. Our healthcare professionals should not have to heal stupid.
The problem is, they aren't the only ones affected. They will then go home and get their families and friends sick, and their families and friends, etc. Of course, in California it's currently illegal to hang out with friends who aren't from your own household...