• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
www.gematsu.com

‘Alcatraz’ by Activision rated for PS4, Xbox One, and PC in Brazil - Gematsu

The Brazil Advisory Rating Board has rated a game titled “Alcatraz” published by Activision for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Its genre is listed as “sports.” In late April…

The Brazil Advisory Rating Board has rated a game titled "Alcatraz" published by Activision for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Its genre is listed as "sports."

In late April, Austrian retailer Gameware listed an unannounced "Tony Hawk's Alcatraz" for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with an October 30 release date. While the listings have since been removed, Spawn Wave Media managed to take a screenshot.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Can't find it now but I'm pretty sure Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 was in Best Buy's system as "Alcatraz", I'm pretty sure it's just 1+2

EDIT: found it.

They ordered 1+2 and it showed up as "Alcatraz" on their order reciept

You can see it's the same SKU if you go to the listing (6413625)

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018

For anyone who doesn't wanna go to another page on mobile. If this is DLC for Tony Hawk this would be cool.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The obvious explanation would be a DLC for THPS 1+2 with the Alcatraz level of THPS4.

I don't see Activision releasing 2 Tony Hawk games, and less one based on a prison lol

Tiny Hawk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It's the codename for 1+2. If you view-source on the website, most of the images are stored in a folder called Alcatraz.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still hoping this is an Underground style game where skateboarders do skateboard-y things to escape the prison. And like, done with zero winking to the audience.