• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
This is coming from Activision and NOT Activision Blizzard, i guess they are relaunching Prototype? Tony Hawk? They don't have a lot of non-licensed IPs and both Crash and Spyro were already remastered

...During the same call, CEO Bobby Kotick indicated that more remasters are in the pipeline following the successes of the Crash Bandicoot and Spyro remakes. But they won't all be remakes per se: "Stay tuned for some future announcements, but beyond pure remasters there are a lot of opportunities now to innovate and think about totally new content within these IPs

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Probably won't be seeing another Call of Duty remaster, at least not with multiplayer. We saw back in 2016 how Call of Duty was effectively competing with itself with Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered. The spruced-up visuals, animations, and audio were astoundingly good, but the multiplayer split the community from day one, and that just isn't the way to go about a series that's already annual.

Com_Raven

Brand Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Europa
Speaking of which- whatever happened to the much rumored Modern Warfare 2 Remaster that a lot of insiders claimed was on the way a few years back? Also, finally Singularity's time to shine! <3

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah.. not sure they'd be of any worth playing.. they have generally been bad with remasters. Remakes though, that would be better.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly can't think of anything else I want Activision to remaster or they could remaster. I got the Spyro and Crash remakes and I am happy with just those.

deadlygantz

Oct 15, 2019
Prototype..............Prototype.............................Prototype............................

Status
Not open for further replies.