• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PurgeVIII

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
United States
I'm scared of any new remasters after the huge fuck up that MW remastered was. I don't even want to know what they'd do to MW2 and Black Ops, my personal favorites in the series.

EDIT: My bad, seems i though this post was specifically about Call of Duty remasters, not Activision remasters as a whole.

Deleted member 25448

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Plz.
ImpracticalColorfulCreature-size_restricted.gif

IllfatedJollyAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

Don't care weather it's a remaster or a "reimagined title" it's gotta happen.

OP
OP

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
There is that MW2 campaign remaster that was rated by multiple agencies but was never announced. I wonder what happened to that.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Give us MW2 remastered. That would be awesome (not just the campaign). I wonder how Diablo Immortal looks now.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Gimme a remaster of the 2010 Goldeneye reboot.

Never got around to playing it, but it seemed decent.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Makes me wonder what kind of shape Black Ops 5 is in right now. The last time they pulled a remaster was Infinite Warfare.

Though I'd love a remaster of Black Ops and World at War. Would almost make up for a shitty BO5 campaign.

Oct 26, 2017
I want them to do remasters of their licensed lot if they can. They did some legit good stuff during the 2000's that it'd be a shame for them to be lost to time.

We got both Cybertron games on PS4 and XBO, but never on Wii U or Switch. Even some of their Dreamworks stuff was well regarded, like Kung Fu Panda I remember being surprisingly well received.

As for their own IPs, I would ADORE a Crash Twinsanity and Spyro A Hero's Tail remake on Switch and other platforms. GC missed out on Twinsanity (it was planned but canned, possibly due to the small disc space?). Honestly Beenox should handle those while Vicarious and TFB handle new mainline games. I think Beenox is a perfect spin-off maker/remasterer of Crash and Spyro's other games.

Call of Duty is LONG overdue on Switch and the long rumored MW2 remaster would be perfect since Wii missed out on it (getting MW1 late instead).

That's just me though.

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
New content for wow classic? Does this mean up to naxx as announced or some sort of classic+ content?

Mett

Oct 29, 2017
Diablo 2, just update the visuals, please.

EDIT: Ah I was thinking of just Blizzard stuff, nvm.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
There is that MW2 campaign remaster that was rated by multiple agencies but was never announced. I wonder what happened to that.
They probably realized that many people wont give a shit about Campaign only and that Campaign only doesn't give them a way to monetize after launch. Probably doing a full remaster with post-launch monetization just like MWR.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like some Interstate '76 on consoles since the PC version is still mostly broken even from GoG. Keep the music and I'd say keep the voice acting but I think I'd be okay if they rethought the Scooter character.