• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
the play disney parks app has achievements also. You basically just get them for riding rides, or on some you have to go find something in the park and answer a question about it. You get nothing for doing them iirc

banter

Jan 12, 2018
Plenty of Nintendo games have had achievements or things like them. They just aren't tracked at a console level or required to be pit in games.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
I mean how can anyone possibly have fun at an amusement park without achievements?

I'm totally going to grind out 100% on the Mario Kart ride even though I am well past my enjoyment after the 100th time.

the play disney parks app has achievements also. You basically just get them for riding rides, or on some you have to go find something in the park and answer a question about it. You get nothing for doing them iirc

You don't get anything, but if you got cash to blow, Disney has been sporadically releasing limited edition trading pins based on the art design of the achievement in the app that you can purchase in the parks only after unlocking the achievement.