• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Craymond

Oct 28, 2017
Portland
Being apolitcial IS being political. I get the sentiment but we are not in the time of the muses, Dems are all we have. Fight to make them better and listen to the governed on behalf of gamers.

solidsnakeiv

Dec 28, 2017
I really think it is a bad idea bringing politics in this forum.....I come here to read and express my opinions on games and to get away from all the political bullshit that is on every other thing around me......

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
Is he actually referring to joy con drift, as in the technical issue?

I really think it is a bad idea bringing politics in this forum.....I come here to read and express my opinions on games and to get away from all the political bullshit that is on every other thing around me......

Oh poor you. Newsflash: everything is political. People saying it isn't are either stupid or have questionable agendas.

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

giphy.gif

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
We could collapse to the left and stay there permanently like my pos hori fs3 did.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I gotcha…..it just always gets dicey when something like this comes up.

You know Avalanche was a group of Eco-Terrorists, right? Your name, solid snake, is from a game with heavy political messages.

You can't ignore politics. Your avatar and username are both from games teeming with political agendas.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
I dunno who this Ace guy is, but this gamers rise up shit is cringe, please tell me the guy Ace is talking to is being ironic.

Delriach

Combat Designer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

I'm hoping this is a satirical post cause your username and avatar definitely make this a super funny comment.