• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
Ace Combat 7 was my first AC and let me tell you this game is fucking amazing. Up there as one of the best releases of the year that kind of got overlooked at the time due to Resident Evil 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 hype.

Deleted member 2507

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks interesting enough but i think i'll wait till all three missions are released, i'll buy the Season Pass then for all content at once. I'll have the missions Aced soon enough then...

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit that looks amazing. Also that music is stellar.

Looks like we are going to a part of Strangereal we haven't visited before too.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Wow only 9 months, that's got to be a record for a Namco Bandai season pass

May 10, 2019
Let's do this...
CanineTallBull-max-1mb.gif

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The best AC missions are against enemy aces and against preposterously large ships, so this all looks good to me!

How are AC trailers always so good?

TooFriendly

Oct 30, 2017
That is a dang good trailer.
I didn't even know there was previous dlc for ac7 (this says parts 4,5 & 6 coming soon?)

And yes, we need more VR missions. I'd probably pay full price if it had a full length vr version.

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017
This is aggravating. I have the Season Pass on PS and the DLC is asking me to pay apparently there are a few posts on Twitter that other people having the problem.

Jan 4, 2018
Played the first mission. I loved it. The new soundtracks are epic, the air battle was massive, the antagonists are interesting and the return of the ESM system from Ace Combat 6 was great.

I can't wait for the next mission.