• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AVtechNICK

Dec 13, 2017
Ace-Combat-7-Asia-Sales_02-25-19.jpg
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown sold 500,000 units in its first month of release in Asia, Bandai Namco Southeast Asia announced.

While sales numbers for other regions have not been announced, the latest Media Create sales numbers place the physical PlayStation 4 version at 231,659 units sold in Japan. The game also had the biggest United Kingdom launch in series history.​

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.​

Source: Gematsu

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah. I hope in the west it had a similar success.

Well, I think it's a success, I'm not sure lol

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Great game that deserves even more success.

Probably going to be a GOTY contender for me thanks to the amazing gameplay, interesting mission design, fun multiplayer, and absolutely banging soundtrack. Oh and the great weather system which is probably one of the more impressive features I have seen this entire console gen.

The story could have been a bit more cohesive, especially in the back end, but I still enjoyed it for the most part.

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well MISSILE deserved MISSILE for MISSILE a MISSILE series MISSILE remained MISSILE absent MISSILE as MISSILE long MISSILE as MISSILE Kingdom MISSILE Hearth.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Their ps4 preorder bonus got me to jump into the series for the first time. I really enjoyed what I played.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Great news. I'm having a great time with it. They should put some of that money into adding HDR to it now...

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bought it a while ago but finally cracked it open this weekend. The OST alone is going to pull me away from finishing GoW.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is great! Now how about porting AC6 to PS4 and PC? It's the one chapter in the series I'm missing out on, and I'm sure it'd be well received with some gameplay adjustments to make it play closer to AC7. It'll benefit much more from a resolution boost than AC5.
Still waiting for a sale myself; I just can't justify going back to the 1080p life on my PS4 Pro for full price.
Don't do this. I understand it's kinda bad that the game doesn't go over 1080p on a Pro, but this is an amazing title. Like, if you have other stuff to play or w/e, sure, but don't miss out just because of the resolution of all things.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
I'm so glad but I still haven't bought the game since I'm pissed they haven't included support for legacy ps3/pc HOTAS (using LabZero's free legacy controllers drivers) and no way I'm buying another Flight Stick.
Once you've played these games with a flight stick it's very very hard to go back, I know I don't want to

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Happy to see it being successful for them and I am very excited for the next one whenever it is ready.
Also what a fantastic soundtrack it also has.