• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Really? I will google for it, I liked the game but sometimes it looks like a 360 or PS3 game and I cant force myself to ignore the blemishes.

How are the shadows on the PC side?
The shadows on PC are untouched I think. It's an okay PC port and doesn't seem like they really added anything to take advantage of better hardware other than an internal resolution setting.

OP
OP
FarSight XR-20
Jan 4, 2018
So they announced that the Premium Edition is Japan only but the new trailer with all the post-launch additions is damn great !

Last edited:

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
This game needs ultrawide support on pc. How can you have a flight game without ultrawide support? I don't get it.

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I cant comprehend why this doesn't have an Xbox One X patch. It looks terrible in my OLED.

Gameplay is still great, feels like AC 4-5, but it looks ROUGH. Cockpit real time shadows look extremely low res, there is a lot of pop-in (trees mostly) in the terrain, etc.

Very rough IQ.
The game is actually One X Enhanced believe it or not, the game is 720p on base Xbox One and 1080p on X. Mind you it's 1080p on Pro as well so it's not a particularly good enhancement buts it's better than base Xbox One at least. Really hope it gets a next gen patch.

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
The game is actually One X Enhanced believe it or not, the game is 720p on base Xbox One and 1080p on X. Mind you it's 1080p on Pro as well so it's not a particularly good enhancement buts it's better than base Xbox One at least. Really hope it gets a next gen patch.

Wow.

Its using Unreal Engine right? Why would they have such crap IQ even on the more advanced hardware and ...even on PC?

Small team?

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
These new planes are pretty awesome.

The CFA-44 brings back those AC6 memories.

OP
OP
FarSight XR-20
Jan 4, 2018
I love the new planes. Nosferatu looks so good.

tjp0.jpg

56xs.jpg

216i.jpg

npui.jpg

citg.jpg

kcka.jpg

0i7o.jpg

lqvi.jpg

0gzt.jpg

th78.jpg

4sni.jpg

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow.

Its using Unreal Engine right? Why would they have such crap IQ even on the more advanced hardware and ...even on PC?

Small team?
Oh on PC I can get it running at 4K/120Hz without issue. I just don't think they spent a whole lot of time to optimize for the higher end consoles is all. Especially the One X with its inexcusable graphic settings.

Oct 25, 2017
My only negative with the DLC is that I wish the new planes gave nicknames for their MP use like the base planes do.
Its such a small thing that its just like "why not?"