• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/12/...severed-hand-broken-ribs-spice-girls-surgery/

Talk about Scary Spice -- Mel B says she got sent straight to the hospital after an accident left her with a severed hand and broken ribs that required immediate surgery.

The Spice Girls member posted a photo of herself on the mend early Monday that featured her in a sling ... and a gruesome (yet vague) description of what happened. Mel says she required emergency care in London this weekend after suffering 2 broken ribs, a "severed" right hand ... and a heck of a lot of pain. It's unclear what caused this, but it sounds nasty.

More at link. It was apparently a fall down some stairs.

How the heck do you sever a hand falling down the stairs?

Get with my friends if old.

Last edited:

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me, didn't someone on Era cut off the tip of her finger recently? Any updates on the healing?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
1210-mel-b-insta-3.jpg

I think she's all right now.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I've heard of internal decapitation, where the spine detaches from the skull. Maybe both bones in her lower arm broke and internally severed her hand.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Don't have violent sex on the stairs while on coke and alcohol, kids.

Seriously though, what the fuck happened?

But a fall from the stairs can be really catastrophic.