• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Yay!

Ubisoft has added an option to change how enemy levels scale to yours in Assassin's Creed Odyssey (I'm not sure if patch is already active on every platform). Basically:

Players can now customize Enemy Scaling levels (Quests, NPCs):

• Default – Content will be set appropriate to selected difficulty level
  • Heavy – Content remains at the player's level
  • Medium – Content can drop up to two levels below the player's level
  • Light – Content can drop up to four levels below the player's level

And I'm really glad. I can finally play the game without the same problem I had with Origins where I really wanted to focus on main story but sometimes the level gap was just too high.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
So basically people who don't want to do every side quest won't be underlevelled to the point they need to purchase EXP boosts or grind out quests they otherwise wouldn't want to do, once they reach certain points of the game.

This feature should have been in at launch.

Matty H

Oct 31, 2017
I wonder how much this reduces the grind for the main quest.
I'm pondering whether to get Odyssey or Origins in the current PS sale but I don't know if I want to spend that much time on AC games this year.
The time commitment puts me off, especially if the writing isn't absolutely top notch.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So basically people who don't want to do every side quest won't be underlevelled to the point they need to purchase EXP boosts or grind out quests they otherwise wouldn't want to do, once they reach certain points of the game.

This feature should have been in at launch.

Sounds good to me. Now I am interested in the game. I just don't want to do the Ubigrinding like in Origins.

Status
Not open for further replies.