• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Paine

Jan 6, 2018
It seems to have slowed down so I'm gonna close my island. Thanks everyone for your donations! If you're desperate to sell your turnips send me a message and if I see it I'll reopen my island for you :)

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest

Of course I didn't buy much this week. Still, the price gave me substantial profits for a small turnip run.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
afk. Yell at me in discord or here if something goes wrong.

Last edited:

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have any TVs? I don't think I've seen one in my shop and I've checked almost every day since the game launched.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Wall mounted or standing? I think I have a standing tv just sitting in storage. I have mounted one on the wall.

I'm fine with standing. If you pick something up does the game register it as being previously owned? If so I could just pick up the mounted one and then order a copy of it through the catalogue.

Snormy

I'll think about it
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Oh no. I'll take a look.
Got an error. I'll re-open in a bit. Wait a sec.

We should be back up.

Ryuelli I also left both tv on the ground new the plaza. You can catelogue them by pickup/drop and then order from your shop if you want.

Last edited:

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Got 403 for turnips after the noon switch I'll be on for a bit and can open up anytime people want to partake. Just want a bell tip in return

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2017
Turnips at 512. Closed, but will reopen if you DM me.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got a good price of my own after 4+ months...

409 for the next ~3 hours.

43DRG

Feel free to check out the maze if you've got nothing better to do. No one's run through it in a while.

Ferda

The Fallen
Jan 25, 2019
Portland, OR
Finally got a good price of my own after 4+ months...

409 for the next ~3 hours.

43DRG

Feel free to check out the maze if you've got nothing better to do. No one's run through it in a while.

Thanks for hosting, your island and maze are amazing! Didn't have enough time to check out the full maze but can tell you definitely put in a ton of work!

sca

Oct 25, 2017
I hate it when the person hosting on turnip.exchange ends up abandoning their island with no message beforehand. Especially when we've been in queue for a bit

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll know in 90 mins whether I'll have a Large Spike (on Wed morning) or a small spike

edit: Large spike confirmed for tomorrow morning. For the love of God, please give me a price over 300 (Potential max is 648)

Last edited:

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I am heading to a 100% Large Spike this week. And I didn't buy any turnips this week, lol. Could I time travel and fix this or would that ruin this week's turnip prices?

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
I am heading to a 100% Large Spike this week. And I didn't buy any turnips this week, lol. Could I time travel and fix this or would that ruin this week's turnip prices?
I don't know if it would ruin it, but if you don't want to risk it you can go on Turnip.exchange and visit an island that has Daisy on and buy some from them. There are three islands on there at the moment with her on.