• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
i wonder if there is something you have to do, or maybe your island rating has something to do with it?
Fairly certain it's just RNG with a little weight adjustment based on your previous pattern. I've only had 3 large spikes and I've been deep in the stalk market since launch weekend. I think it's meant as a way to get people interacting with others, honestly.

Oct 25, 2017
yeah i figured :/ i dont mind doing the exchange, but it would be nice to not have to go through the riggamaroll whenever i want to sell my turnips

Indeed but as said by the other poster it seems it was done more of a ploy to push visiting friends/other players.

Unfortunately with how shitty the online of this game is plus some players just being unreasonable even that experience can be not great.

Luckily the community here is usually chill enough for selling turnips.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Indeed but as said by the other poster it seems it was done more of a ploy to push visiting friends/other players.

Unfortunately with how shitty the online of this game is plus some players just being unreasonable even that experience can be not great.

Luckily the community here is usually chill enough for selling turnips.

yeah thats true, i prefer using the thread here than just trying my luck on the exchange site

Ryuun

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
CT
Anyone here need to sell? My turnips are at 658.

Gate is open now. I may be going to make dinner, so I may not be around.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Hokey

Oct 29, 2017
Where can I find the patterns Sable gives? Is it going to my pattern list and if so what if my pattern list is already full?

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Where can I find the patterns Sable gives? Is it going to my pattern list and if so what if my pattern list is already full?
The patterns Sable gives out pop up only when customizing items you can use them on (certain tables and the beach towel for example). They do not take up custom design slots.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Turnips selling for 539 on my island:

edit: closed up shop for now!

(echoing that link, but tips are appreciated!)

Last edited:

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017

bioboybio

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Lane, would it be possible to visit as well? I was Zach in the queue, but it closed up mid-flight lol - not sure when Nooks closes?