• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeusII

Nov 16, 2017
Barcelona
I've got turnips at 325 and will leave the island open a few hours. Its not much but If any one wants to sell at this price, feel free to come for a visit.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
*updated link as power saving was enabled XD

Last edited:

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm having some issues. Hold tight everyone!

edit: should be gtg now. Moved Switch a little closer to router.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Soooo this is happening right now...

img_20200529_092649n4k4l.jpg

Turnips currently at 528. For now, DM for a Dodo Code, although I expect to be inundated with requests. If so, I'll figure out how to hide the code for posters only.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Last edited:

ZeusII

Nov 16, 2017
Barcelona
I've got turnips at 325 and will leave the island open a few hours. Its not much but If any one wants to sell at this price, feel free to come for a visit.

[Hidden content]

*updated link as power saving was enabled XD

I'll will stay open 2-3 more hours. If someone needs a quick sell, feel free... as the price is lower there's less demand to enter :)

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
I've been out of the turnip game for a while, but decided to check in for the hell of it today and saw that the Nooks are buying for 479. This is my first time using turnip exchange, so the queue/max codes issued at a time is somewhat limited.

Tips appreciated, but not required. Please water my flowers!

edit: Closed up shop because I have to run errands.

Last edited:

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
I've got 459. Not amazing but it is friday so yeah haha. Feel free to come by. I'll be mostly AFK on the bench next to nooks. No tips required or anything.

Hidden content

Nov 25, 2019
Hello everyone! I've got lucky and turnips are at 636 on my island. No tips are necessary, you can find Nook's Cranny be following the brick path.

This is my first time using Turnip Exchange, so please tell me if there's anything wrong:

[/closed]

Last edited:

JaxJag

Oct 28, 2017
I've got 459. Not amazing but it is friday so yeah haha. Feel free to come by. I'll be mostly AFK on the bench next to nooks. No tips required or anything.

[Hidden content]
Hello everyone! I've got lucky and turnips are at 636 on my island. No tips are necessary, you can find Nook's Cranny be following the brick path.

This is my first time using Turnip Exchange, so please tell me if there's anything wrong:

[Hidden content]

Thanks you two! My character's name is Stephen, I was busy this week and almost forgot to sell my Turnips!

The Nightsky

Oct 27, 2017

[Hidden content]
Wheew thank you! First time I made a decent profit on turnips in like a month :D will be able to pay off my final mortgage now.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Turnips selling for 331 on my island. Also have a ton of fossils sitting out for anyone who wants them, along with some DIY recipes.

Edit: gates are closed

Last edited:

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
Still hosting though I had to remake the island due to an internet issue just now. 459!

Hidden content

Nov 25, 2019
Thanks to everyone that visited! Thanks for your tips, greetings and nice comments <3

Had to close for the moment because the battery was almost dead. Will try to open in one hour for a last round before the shop closes!

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
Still hosting though I had to remake the island due to an internet issue just now. 459!

[Hidden content]

Gonna keep going for probably another couple hours. I was thinking of taking it down (its public on turnip exchange as well), but now I've got a queue growing so lets help folks out at the 11th hour. I'll keep it open till close, so for close to 3 more hours. Help all yall out. Still mostly afk though haha