• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well shop is closed. Thanks to everyone who was able to come and sell.

quibbler

Nov 11, 2017
Nooklings are buying for 519 now on my island:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
This is my first time doing this so please be patient with me if anything wrong happens.

Edit: Queue is locked now. Sorry if you didn't make it. :(

Last edited:

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks quibbler - I joined in as Corin (selling for my wife this time around). I gotta admit, that was the worst lag and longest load times ive ever had visiting an island - must be far from Sydney

Moz La Punk

Journalist at Gamer.nl & Power Unlimited
Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
Nooklings are buying for 519 now on my island:

[Hidden content]

This is my first time doing this so please be patient with me if anything wrong happens.

Now this is a price I can get behind! I'm currently 6th in line, my in-game name is Michel. I can't bring nook tickets as I have a full inventory (I always buy 4000 turnips, exactly enough for a one time-trip), but after selling Ill be sure to leave you a tip :) See you soon!

edit: and done, that was quick! Thanks again quibbler and hopefully the 30k comes in handy

Last edited:

diegdm

Feb 6, 2019
Somebody please can tell me how to post a hidden URL? So only people from ERA can view it

Edit: nvm figured it out

diegdm

Feb 6, 2019
I have a turnip price of 538.

Edit: I locked the queue. I'll reopen in a few hours.

Hidden content

Last edited:

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yo quick question: I keep seeing some charts that say the Big Spike has a dip after the first rise (referred to as the "Camel Hump"), but every other source that could find, including calculators like Turnip Prophet, say its just three rises like the Small Spike. What is real and whats bullshit? Or is it all real and it could be either?

Also Small Spike, is it 3 rises or 4? Thats also a thing I keep seeing conflicting info about.

Colors

Feb 28, 2019
I thought I sas on my way to heaven but now I'm on my way to bell's hell 😅...
lD3NVEP.jpg

diegdm

Feb 6, 2019
I have reopened the gates, the price is still 538

Edit: I'm locking the queue, because I plan to leave in a while and there are 13 people in the queue already

Hidden content

Last edited:

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks - Buying at 531

Edit - Closed for now

Hidden content

Last edited: