• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TechMetalRules

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 11, 2019
United States
Turnips are only 91 Bells for another 4-ish hours on Mela Rossa! I'll be away from the game, but feel free to checkout the shops and explore!

I don't need anything in return, but I'm not gonna be mad if there's anything interesting left laying around, haha ;)

M8TGC

Meleina

Oct 25, 2017
Turnips are only 91 Bells for another 4-ish hours on Mela Rossa! I'll be away from the game, but feel free to checkout the shops and explore!

I don't need anything in return, but I'm not gonna be mad if there's anything interesting left laying around, haha ;)

M8TGC
Thanks a lot for opening up the island! It's really nice and well decorated! I dropped a few recipes by you (if you were on the bench) and some Bells. I hope no one takes them.

cake

Oct 25, 2017

M8TGC

Bought a bunch of turnips on your island, it's gorgeous there! Wonderfully designed and populated, so much so that I had trouble finding Daisy the first time over. Thanks so much!

clearacell

Oct 27, 2017
Wife's island is selling turnips at 92 bells. She don't mind multiple trips, tips welcome it can be furniture or DIY or whatever you want if you want to leave something

dodo code is LQ3WX

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Selling at 92, just realized it's almost 11:30am so I'm willing to open for a little bit.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

NazoProxy

Oct 29, 2017
Selling at 93. Open for 2 more hours. Trapped her by airport so leave by airport to keep her there. Some stuff on the floor to whoever wants it.

Closed

Last edited:

BorkBork

Oct 25, 2017
Took another 40+ dollar loss per turnip this week. Think I've lost hundreds of thousands of bells over the past month. Not good at investing!

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Took another 40+ dollar loss per turnip this week. Think I've lost hundreds of thousands of bells over the past month. Not good at investing!

Sounds like you're doing it all wrong. LOL
Remember to buy low and sell high. j/k

But I would check back in this thread on tuesday-thursday for best pricing during the week.
Sounds like you got lots of losses to make up for this week.

TechMetalRules

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 11, 2019
United States
Bought a bunch of turnips on your island, it's gorgeous there! Wonderfully designed and populated, so much so that I had trouble finding Daisy the first time over. Thanks so much!
Thanks for the kind words, although my flower are running rampant, haha! I've read about people blocking her in to make her easy to find, so I'll have to try that next time.

Animus Vox

Oct 30, 2017
NYC
Mondays are always so disappointing. Bought at 95, kicking off the week at 76 bells on my island with a 70+% chance of a spike... Of max 200

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
I overdid it this week. I bought like 5800. XD
I was doing that the past two weeks. Now that I got the 10 million bells achievement, I'm just doing one inventory full a week. Also not worrying as much about getting the highest price possible. I've got enough bells now to last me perpetually I feel. As long as I get a profit, I'm good!

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
59.3% for a Large Spike this week.
34.6% for Decreasing.
6.06% for Small Spike.

Sadly, I work in the mornings. If there's a large spike in the evening though, I'll be sure to open up for everybody.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Fluctuating this week. Selling for around 114 in the morning and now it's down to like 90.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
i havent seen a good price on my island fullstop. Ive been playing since launch and have 250 hours and a five star island but the highest it got was 170 or so. Thank god for this thread.

Don't think I've ever gotten above maybe 180, and I've played the game since launch. My mind was blown when I first looked at this thread and saw people getting in the 5 and 600s.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
Not much activity in here yet it seems? I don't think I've had killer prices since probably the first week after Turnips were available. 109 today...