• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
Nook's closes in an hour, still open at 528

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

NotSelf

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, I was the only one? At least I think you're the one I visited. Thanks for hosting.

I'll have to admit though, I made a sneaky purchase after selling the turnips. Typically I wouldn't, but the queue wasn't crowded, and the storyline of my town's wrestling show had gotten really stale needed some spicing up: these guys with black masks had been battling it out for the championship for like one and a half months now, but now there's a new champ in town.

1669b28678.jpg

Thanks for the generous tip it's the first time I got the wrestler in my shop I bought one as well there pretty cool.

What-ok

Dec 13, 2017
PDX OR
My wife has them going for 620. Once we put our little one to bed I can post a link to her turnip exchange queue once she sets it up. It will only be active for a couple hours max since it's getting late "10pm pacific time Cut off". I'll post again once the link is active. First come first serve of course and please no DM to me. Once there she said there will be no fee yet tips are always appreciated. 😊 Sorry it's so last minute.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Hope you got in line.
Sucks it's so late. Would be rad to have more people come by. Queue filled instantaneously 🤪 She's going to lock the queue at 9 in hopes that others in Line can get through in time.

Haha all good, just have 900 turnips to sell

EDIT: Was able to get in, tell your wife I said thanks!

Last edited:

Chris87

Apr 22, 2018
I have a rubbish price on my island and a few turnips (only 170) to offload, if anyone has a good price!

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
My gates are open and turnips are going for 123 for those who need to sell theirs this afternoon and evening:

Closed. Glad I got to see so many new faces I do not normally see in the OT! :D

Last edited:

CNoodles

Banned
Mar 7, 2019
Is anybody still open to selling turnips? I completely forgot it's saturday and I spent 100000 Bells this week😰

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
In case anyone's interested, I'll be keeping my island open for the next hour or so (it's 8:53 PM as of this post).

Turnip price is 138. PM for DODO Code.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited: