• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yama4

May 20, 2020
550, tips appreciated. Two trips max please. If you have a lot of trips DM me and we can plan something later. Shop is to the west.. Please don't mess up the island, it's mainly my girlfriends and she won't let me do this again haha. I'll be on/off for the next 8 hours.
[Hidden content]
Thanks! Are you still open?

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Not the highest for many but 468 bells. I am gonna leave it on for a while. Tips are appreciated.

edit: updated the link

Edit 2: I am gonna delete it since there is no one.

Last edited:

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Turnips at 396 if anyone interested. Tips ok! Spare diys/scribbling on notice board, whatever!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
What's the tipping etiquette from people?

I'm new to the game and only in my 2nd week of turnips selling. Had a big one today at 569 and just stumbled across the selling thread.

Oct 26, 2017
I drop one bag of 99k usually on each trip. Every bell matters at this point for us because there are four of us on the island and that is a lot of home expansions.

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017
Hey! I have a good price again so I figured I'd open the gates to the forum.

Nook's Cranny is buying for 535 and I have the turnip exchange link here:

[EDIT] Think that'll be enough for now.

Just follow the path Northeast to get to Nook's and leave through the airport when done. I'll be sitting to the right of the store with my ladder shades if you want to tip. Thanks!

Last edited:

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017

https://turnip.exchange/island/6717a37a

Just follow the path Northeast to get to Nook's and leave through the airport when done. I'll be sitting to the right of the store with my ladder shades if you want to tip. Thanks!

Thanks! Love that town tune.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017

Thank you so much!

Oct 27, 2017

Thanks for having me!

Todesritter74

Oct 30, 2017

Just visited. Thanks! Saw some great things I hope to get for my island one day.

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks! Nice to not have to wait in a line 30 people long!

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
573 lets go!!!!

edit: queue locked, will probably take another hour at this rate!

Last edited:

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks! Love that town tune.
Thanks for having me!
Just visited. Thanks! Saw some great things I hope to get for my island one day.
Thanks! Nice to not have to wait in a line 30 people long!

Thanks for coming everyone! Think that'll be enough for now. Appreciate having you all over!

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
573 lets go!!!!

[Hidden content]

I got thru

Thanks for opening up and that was nice being near the front of the line for a change :P

Hopefully those 2 99k bells bags i dropped will help you with Tom Nook since that guy always wants bells.

Woo! I hate this online system so much, even with a queue of two this is torture lol

2 visitors at a time is apparently the most efficient :/

The online system is not good and should be improved.

Last edited:

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
I got thru

Thanks for opening up and that was nice being near the front of the line for a change :P

Hopefully those 2 99k bells bags i dropped will help you with Tom Nook since that guy always wants bells.

2 visitors at a time is apparently the most efficient :/

Its not good and should be improved.

I've been in 2, 3, & 4. I hosted 2/time earlier today and I think 2 is definitely the fastest.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe I should hop on someone's island with all these prices. I'm sitting between a late large spike tomorrow evening at earliest or a continued decreasing trend. Feels bad man, especially when my decreasing trend chances were at like 15% at the beginning of the week and now it's like 60% likely to be decreasing.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
My fiance has a turnip rate of 522! Come on and visit! Come on in. Tips are greatly appreciate for her!

Edit:
Queue is closed. Thanks everyone for being so nice to her! It really is fantastic!

Last edited: