• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
95% chance of a big spike tomorrow AM. Last 2 big spikes have been disappointing. Fingers crossed I get above the 400 bells this time.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
583 bells/turnip
PM for code
No tip required, gift if you like
Thanks everyone, I think open for a few hours more

Last edited:

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
That was fun, thanks everyone for the incredibly generous tips! I'll check the 12pm update and re-open, after lunch!
(Edit: PM price is 186, so not great!)

Last edited:

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Oct 27, 2017
How does this work because I need to of load some turnips? Do people just go to era members places and sell? Also, how does one leave a tip?

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
How does this work because I need to of load some turnips? Do people just go to era members places and sell? Also, how does one leave a tip?

Usually you PM the person offering, they give you a Dodo code, you go to the flight center and submit the code

Then you go to Nook's Cranny (the shop) at the destination and sell your turnips. For example, the rate on my island right now is 583/each

People usually just drop items or money. You can drop money by selecting it on your inventory and it gives you a few amounts

Oct 27, 2017
Usually you PM the person offering, they give you a Dodo code, you go to the flight center and submit the code

Then you go to Nook's Cranny (the shop) at the destination and sell your turnips. For example, the rate on my island right now is 583/each

People usually just drop items or money. You can drop money by selecting it on your inventory and it gives you a few amounts

Ah! Thanks for the info. Is your island still open for business? If not no worries!

Meleina

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got a decent spike. My island is selling for 520 bells right now.

Edit: Closed

Last edited:

Meleina

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! I was going to make two trips but I didn't want to hold up the queue. I made enough money anyway.
All good! I might make a note that people can visit twice the next time I hit a nice spike. This is my first time hosting on the site so I'm learning a few things. I'm glad you got good money though!

Vitor

Oct 30, 2017
480, no fee

My price is not the highest, but my queue is empty

EDIT: it's over now, thanks for coming guys!

Last edited: