• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
I bet allowing one person on the island at a time would actually make the queue go much faster, since you wouldn't be overlapping 30+ sec loading times for every single person, multiple times. Last time I tried this it took me 5 minutes to even get to Timmy and Tommy, since the game would interrupt like every time I took 10 steps.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Could someone help me to understand why some of these people need to take up the queue for more than ten minutes? I'm simply not understanding why there are people hanging around for 10-15 minutes.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Could someone help me to understand why some of these people need to take up the queue for more than ten minutes? I'm simply not understanding why there are people hanging around for 10-15 minutes.
There was a lady on earlier who was there for 30 minutes!

It's entirely possible they just get in queue and don't constantly keep watch on it. Which is pretty rude.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017

The host for this one is allowing 2 trips per the description. It can easily take 15-20 minutes to do 2 trips if you consider loading screens, depositing your first haul in the bank, gathering up a full inventory's worth of turnips twice, approximately 8,000 lines of dialogue from the Dodo each time, multiple "Wuh-oh!"s, etc.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There was a lady on earlier who was there for 30 minutes!

It's entirely possible they just get in queue and don't constantly keep watch on it. Which is pretty rude.

Yeah I'm seeing the top two people in there average 17 minutes.

Whoever you are you are rude and inconsiderate. You know who you are.

I'll be in and out in a flash to help balance that shit out a bit.

hitmon

Oct 26, 2017
I'm requesting one trip per queue to try to get everyone in in the last hour, but you can requeue until shop closes.

Beamerball

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks Hitmon. Tried to leave you a gold nugget. Hope it worked? Kept on getting interrupted by that animation of people leaving lol

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
583 bells/turnip, I'm working but can check in between meetings.

PM for code, it's my PM menu so I guess it's valid for another 5 hours?
Tips not required but always appreciated

Queue:
It's late out west coast so no queue just yet...just PM for entry

Last edited:

AusGeno

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be in and out in a flash to help balance that shit out a bit.

I said the same thing about a queue I was in at Turnip Exchange last night and when I finally got into the top 4 I spent 10 minutes getting nothing but 'Wu-oh's' from Orville. Finally got onto the Island and every few steps I got the leaving or arriving screen. Took me at least 20mins to do what I swore would be a 2 minute in and out adventure.

Perfect for you since you don't like to tip.

Ohhh lol shots fired. C'mon Shaneus don't be tight. I always drop a few NMTs for people who open up their islands.

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
If anyone is wondering why I am walking constantly into my vending machines... That'd be the JoyCon drift!! :d