• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys. Not sure how useful this is going to be during this crazy time of duplication tricks going rampant, but I finally get the chance to return the favor to my fellows here. Nooks are buying at 503 right now. And here is the TE private link:
[Hidden content]

Tips are not required as this is like my community service lol. I will leave the rest of the descriptions to the TE page. Have fun selling!
Hey thank you so much! I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys. Not sure how useful this is going to be during this crazy time of duplication tricks going rampant, but I finally get the chance to return the favor to my fellows here. Nooks are buying at 503 right now. And here is the TE private link:
[Hidden content]

Tips are not required as this is like my community service lol. I will leave the rest of the descriptions to the TE page. Have fun selling!
Hi did you d/c? Dodo code is no good anymore

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Man even with Turnip Exchange facilitating part of it getting into an island is a fucking torturous experience.

Thanks Ninferno managed to escape the island with my bells just as it crashed again

H2intensity

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
[Hidden content]

Count me in if you dont mind. Thank you

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017
[Hidden content]

Edit: Locking queue in about 15 minutes.
Appreciate your help and opening up your island! I'll be able to start rearranging stuff easily!!

Ninferno

Nov 6, 2017
Good timing, Salami. My queue is now locked. Thanks to everyone who dropped by. Sorry for the connection issues you might have faced.

Whew, that was quite an experience :)

Last edited:

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
I usually stick with whatever turnip prices I get myself, but it's now 100% clear that I have a decreasing turnip prices this week, so I guess I oughta look into how this turnip exchange thing works.

Igor

Oct 31, 2017
izs7p6F.png

Let's see how accurate the Turnip Prophet is but if its good I am opening my gates around 9 am Berlin (CET) time.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone, turnips selling at 615 here.
Tips or recipes (although no egg ones please) are appreciated but not mandatory.
You may make several visits but please reuse the queue ?

(Also I'll probably be mostly inactive...)
Thanks for hosting. You've got a beautiful island. I've still got a lot more work to put into mine to make it all pretty and stuff.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017

turnip exchange (sorry, small queu to keep it managable)

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
EDIT: closed. Thanks to everyone who joined, and extra thanks to those who could leave tips. :)

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Turnips are selling for 548 bells on my island. I'm trying something a little different, so fill out the Google form linked below if you want to visit.

I will post the queue order here in this thread (if necessary). When it is your turn to visit, the dodo code will be sent via PM. Please read your messages in a timely manner to not hold up the queue.

Two visitors will be allowed at once, with a maximum of two trips each - indicate how many you need in the form. If you have more than two pocketfuls of turnips, use the form to re-queue, but only AFTER you have completed your second initial trip.

If I see anyone I don't recognise from the form submission, or someone tries to make extra trips, I will end the session to reset the dodo code.

Tips are accepted (but not required!) in the form of bells, gold nuggets, or large star fragments. Alternatively, if someone has a deluxe washer (black) they'd be willing to give up, that would be great as well.

Once you land, follow the roped-off path to Nook's Cranny. I will be wearing a black tuxedo and hat and waiting below the shop.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Stairouais

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
France
Turnips are selling for 548 bells on my island. I'm trying something a little different, so fill out the Google form linked below if you want to visit.

I will post the queue order here in this thread. When it is your turn to visit, the dodo code will be sent via PM.

Two visitors will be allowed at once, with a maximum of two trips each - indicate how many you need in the form. If you have more than two pocketfuls of turnips, use the form to re-queue, but only AFTER you have completed your second initial trip.

If I see anyone I don't recognise from the form submission, or someone tries to make extra trips, I will end the session to reset the dodo code.

Tips are accepted (but not required!) in the form of bells, gold nuggets, or large star fragments. Alternatively, if someone has a deluxe washer (black) they'd be willing to give up, that would be great as well.

Once you land, follow the roped-off path to Nook's Cranny. I will be wearing a black tuxedo and hat and waiting below the shop.

[Hidden content]

Hi ! I filled the doc !