• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 29, 2017
I've got 415 today on my island, I'll try to keep it open for as long as possible but I'm busy so I'll be mostly AFK! Tips are appreciated but not necessary, and please try to keep it to 2 runs only. if you need to do more than 2, please re-queue. Don't forget to leave the queue once you're done!

[Hidden content]

If anything goes wrong please reply or leave me a DM!
Aaand closed! Thanks for the tips everyone, very generous!

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My Nook's Cranny is buying at 364 and I'm in Taiwan so I've got hours to accommodate some visitors.

I'm really not wealthy at all and my island is very humble and in the process of transition. I'm trying to move houses around so if visitor's would like to leave a 50k tip that would really help me out!

PM me for the DODO code if you want to stop by. I don't want to deal with Turnip exchange right now so I'll handle this a couple people at a time. :)

Ninferno

Nov 6, 2017
Hi guys. Not sure how useful this is going to be during this crazy time of duplication tricks going rampant, but I finally get the chance to return the favor to my fellows here. Nooks are buying at 503 right now. And here is the TE private link:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Tips are not required as this is like my community service lol. I will leave the rest of the descriptions to the TE page. Have fun selling!

Edit: Queue is now locked. Thanks to everyone who dropped by. It has been quite an experience:)

Last edited:

Atreyu

Jul 16, 2019
Hi guys. Not sure how useful this is going to be during this crazy time of duplication tricks going rampant, but I finally get the chance to return the favor to my fellows here. Nooks are buying at 503 right now. And here is the TE private link:
[Hidden content]

Tips are not required as this is like my community service lol. I will leave the rest of the descriptions to the TE page. Have fun selling!
Hi, count me in! Thanks heaps

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
[Hidden content]

I might jump in on this too if that's okay! I haven't used TE yet so we'll see how that goes.

Dug

Oct 25, 2017
[Hidden content]

Thanks for doing this!

Oct 25, 2017
[Hidden content]

Thanks, friend! As a friendly reminder to people visiting, please remember to leave the queue when you are done on the TE site.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you! I've now left, but I just wanted to quickly ask: is there a protocol for collecting foreign fruit? I shook one tree for cherries but made sure it wasn't the only one. Hope that's okay.

Hi Shaneus. Were you done? Sorry I was AFKing so I do not know.

Edit: Oh, I see now that you have left the queue. Don't mind me then.
Yup, was having some trouble leaving. Slowly learning the etiquette so will be sure to let people know I'm leaving in the future :)

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
[Hidden content]

Hi, would like to attend. Will figure out how TE works in a sec lol

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
[Hidden content]

Thanks ninferno, hope the parts help!

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Thank you! I've now left, but I just wanted to quickly ask: is there a protocol for collecting foreign fruit? I shook one tree for cherries but made sure it wasn't the only one. Hope that's okay.

Yup, was having some trouble leaving. Slowly learning the etiquette so will be sure to let people know I'm leaving in the future :)

Most people don't have issues with people taking fruit, but generally it's considered polite to ask.

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017
[Hidden content]

Awesome! I bought a bit of turnips so this will help get rid of em!