• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
what is the customary tip in bells? This is the first week I could buy turnips, I dont have a lot of rare items yet and Im money starved but I feel bad if i left nothing lol

PK_Wonder

One Winged Slayer
Mar 22, 2018
what is the customary tip in bells? This is the first week I could buy turnips, I dont have a lot of rare items yet and Im money starved but I feel bad if i left nothing lol

If you're traveling with full pockets of 4,000 turnips, 99K per trip is the standard courtesy imo. Maybe give a bonus if you have to make multiple trips and their price is especially high. If you can't afford that much or even anything at all though, don't stress out about it. The people who are farther into the game and more wealthy will make up the difference.

I haven't seen a single host here (personally) demand a tip or be ungrateful, though people can get a lot more greedy on other sites for sure.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
If you're traveling with full pockets of 4,000 turnips, 99K per trip is the standard courtesy imo. Maybe give a bonus if you have to make multiple trips and their price is especially high. If you can't afford that much or even anything at all though, don't stress out about it. The people who are farther into the game and more wealthy will make up the difference.

I haven't seen a single host here (personally) demand a tip or be ungrateful, though people can get a lot more greedy on other sites for sure.

cool thanks! I could only afford 110K worh of turnips this week so I dont have a lot. Obviously a good return in investment will make up for that,

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
Probably gonna start shutting down about 6:45 or 7, so within the next 30-40 minutes? I'll let everybody know when the queue gets locked up...

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
Okay, queue is locked up for HeckinGood. Gotta get off in a bit. Glad to see so many people able to get their turnips unloaded. :D

Tarasque

Mar 30, 2019
Gate close for the day!! Thanks everyone, if i'm lucky again, i will repeat this welcoming experience. Good night everyone!

zzz

Oct 27, 2017
Hey y'all, this is zzz's little sister! I have turnips selling for 597 right now. ERA members were gracious enough to let me tag along with my brother for turnip runs (with permission) and I wanted to give back to the community -- I'm excited to have you guys over!

Everything's fenced off and Nook's is all the way to the top. I'm the bunny girl with blue hair and plaid dress sitting near a house next to Nook's.

Tips are appreciated, but definitely not required. I like hybrid flowers and recipes. 🙂

I'll be idle since I'm studying for finals, but I'll keep my game open till Nook's closes in two hours. Enjoy your visit!

EDIT: I've locked the queue so the final people waiting can hop in before Nook's closes. It was great to see everyone who stopped by, and thank you for the tips/kind words regarding my finals. Best wishes to everyone for the rest of the week in selling. (':

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Hey y'all, this is zzz's little sister! I have turnips selling for 597 right now. ERA members were gracious enough to let me tag along with my brother for turnip runs (with permission) and I wanted to give back to the community -- I'm excited to have you guys over!

Everything's fenced off and Nook's is all the way to the top. I'm the bunny girl with blue hair and plaid dress sitting near a house next to Nook's.

Tips are appreciated, but definitely not required. I like hybrid flowers and recipes. 🙂

I'll be idle since I'm studying for finals, but I'll keep my game open till Nook's closes in two hours. Enjoy your visit!

[Hidden content]
Cool, thanks!

Oct 26, 2017

[Hidden content]

Mind if I stop in? Just have a few turnips to sell for my kids

sharbhund

Oct 28, 2017

[Hidden content]
Thank you!

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

[Hidden content]

Thank you so much! ❤️

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.

[Hidden content]

Thank you!

d1amonddogs

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas

[Hidden content]

Just joined the queue as Louie. I'll see if I can grab some flowers, otherwise i'll have some turnips to drop.
Appreciate you hosting

Deathstryker

Jan 9, 2018

[Hidden content]

I'd love to stop by! :)

H2intensity

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

[Hidden content]
I like to visit if allowed.. Thanks

TotalMackerel

Oct 26, 2017

[Hidden content]
Thank you!

Oct 29, 2017

[Hidden content]
Thanks!!!

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
How do you feel about doing 2 trips?
The polite thing to do when a queue is set up and you want to make multiple trips is to leave the queue and re-join at the end of the line. If you get back in, you get back in. If you don't, you don't. There will be more opportunities throughout the week.

Most people buy multiple trips' worth of turnips and if everyone tried to make multiple trips on their turn, you get loading screen chaos and everyone potentially loses out.

Meleina

Oct 25, 2017

[Hidden content]

I dropped by, left a tip, and got some nice blue-hydrangea starts! Also dropped a paper recipe I had on hand, lol.

Thanks a lot for opening up your island! =) Good luck on your finals!

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

[Hidden content]

Thank you. Good luck on your finals.

zzz

Oct 27, 2017
Hey - I've been popping in and out and replying when I can. Thank you so much to everyone who has left tips/stopped by!

Just wanted to ask since it's my first time doing this, when do you guys think I should lock the queue? I want to make sure everyone gets in before Nook's closes at least. There's about 15 people in queue atm and have about 50 minutes left.