• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

prismowow

Avenger
Nov 28, 2017
Turnips going for 91 on my island. Price is good for until noon Pacific.
Daisy is trapped in front of nook's (right of airport).

DYIs in front are free-for-all.
Villager Bianca is giving out DYI for 'chic cosmos wreath'.

No tips required.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Turnips going for 91 on my island. Price is good for until noon Pacific.
Daisy is trapped in front of nook's (right of airport).

DYIs in front are free-for-all.
Villager Bianca is giving out DYI for 'chic cosmos wreath'.

No tips required.

[Hidden content]
Thank you for sharing! Mainly went for the wreath but I bought a few extra turnips too.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
Oh god I totally forgot about turnips. I usually make it a routine but today just blanked.

The40Watt

Oct 29, 2017
My son asked me over the weekend to look into the whole turnips thing on Animal Crossing for him. So I'm glad I found this thread. He bought his first few turnips yesterday.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I am going to get my first decreasing prices :( and it is the week I bought the most. I will need to figure out this turnip exchange site thing I guess.

Oct 27, 2017
Starting at 39 bells. At least it can't get lower!
Well...
EWe19-mVcAAihq1

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
Hey guys, I have 131 this morning. Does this typically mean my price isn't going to get much better in the whole week? I think that if you start high-ish it means bad things for the prices of the week, is that right?

clearacell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, I have 131 this morning. Does this typically mean my price isn't going to get much better in the whole week? I think that if you start high-ish it means bad things for the prices of the week, is that right?

if it continues up in the evening its possible for a huge spike tomorrow...put the buy price and this mornings price into one of the prophet websites

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After taking a week off of turnip trading, I immediately regret going all in yesterday. But it looks like my prices might be favorable this week? I hope so because it's exhausting hauling my wares from town to town.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
It's gonna be two terrible weeks back to back. Last week I had a constantly decreasing pattern, but thankfully I managed to sell on someone elses island for 626, so I dodged that one.

This week the Daisy Mae was selling for 105 each and Monday AM the price was 106, which according to the Turnip Prophet locks me into a Fluctuating pattern with a highest possible yield of 210.

I don't need Bells anymore really. At this point I'm just doing it as an activity before I start reconstructing my entire island.

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
I have a 52% chance for fluctuating. My only chance at a large spike is tomorrow evening, 15.7%. Cross my fingers that things work out ridiculously good.

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
if it continues up in the evening its possible for a huge spike tomorrow...put the buy price and this mornings price into one of the prophet websites

Thanks, I just tried that out. According to this, there is a very very high chance that it's a fluctuating pattern and the best that can do is like 5 bells more than it is now if I'm lucky, lol.

Elshoelace

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm...So, only been playing for like 2 weeks and this is the first I bought turnips and according to the Turnip prophet I won't be making too much money >.<

This feels almost as nerve wracking as the regular stock market =(

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

No problem! Thanks for the fragments.

Hmm...So, only been playing for like 2 weeks and this is the first I bought turnips and according to the Turnip prophet I won't be making too much money >.<

This feels almost as nerve wracking as the regular stock market =(

I have had zero trouble selling my turnips for 4x-6x what I paid for just by checking this thread throughout the week. There are a lot of generous members that will share when they have a good price.

MAX PAYMENT

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
How do you see what your potential turnip forecast is for your own island?

Mine is abysmal today, is anyone selling right now?

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
I bought in at 100 and it's a Random trend this week. The turnip thing has stressed me out for so long that I think I'm fine selling at 133.

Oct 25, 2017
How do you see what your potential turnip forecast is for your own island?

Mine is abysmal today, is anyone selling right now?

you can use this site

Animal Crossing - Turnip Prophet

Animal Crossing - Turnip Prophet

or others like it.

Just add your prices (morning and evening) so far along with the price you bought it and it will plot a graph of your potential gains. Keep adding your prices as the week goes on so it can refine your graph and pray to RNGGod that you will get a big payday.

If its not a great prediction for the week or RNGGod fucked you over then try to find an island where you can sell.

Last edited: