• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Twinsen

Aug 1, 2018
Thank you so much Twinsen hope you liked the tip [she is gone everyone]

Were you the one who came for a second trip seconds after she left? If so, I'm really sorry you weren't able to buy more turnips... :(

And thanks for leaving a tip! Don't know what your tip was (lots of people arriving and departing, asking questions, leaving tips), but if you left a big one hoping to make multiple trips, I'd be more than happy to return it. :)

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
Were you the one who came for a second trip seconds after she left? If so, I'm really sorry you weren't able to buy more turnips... :(

And thanks for leaving a tip! Don't know what your tip was (lots of people arriving and departing, asking questions, leaving tips), but if you left a big one hoping to make multiple trips, I'd be more than happy to return it. :)
Yes I was the one who come just after she left for my 2nd trip
no way you can keep the tip I have plenty of bells :P

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
Well, second week in a row in which the turnip pig doesn't spawn on my island. I guess my game glitched for some reason and now it's broken.

Anybody else with this problem?

Deleted member 24097

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Well, second week in a row in which the turnip pig doesn't spawn on my island. I guess my game glitched for some reason and now it's broken.

This is weird.

Stupid question: are you sure your Switch is set to the right date & time and/or time zone?

If you've traveled abroad somewhat recently, it is possible it remained stuck in your destination's zone.

Mutedpenguin

Dec 5, 2017

Are you sure the pig isn't just well hidden? I've struggled to find her some times and she'll either be hiding behind some trees/on the beach/ at the end of the pier.

Have you tried saving and closing the game completely/ turning the switch off completely( as opposed to just sleep mode). It might help.

Last edited:

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018

Make sure you check everything. Last week I forgot to check until 15 minutes before noon. She spawned behind a building. I was almost unable to see her. Not being able to fully rotate the camera sucks.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Whoops missed Daisy this morning due to an incredibly lazy Sunday morning. Anyone still have her on their island and fancy sharing a dodo code?

Mutedpenguin

Dec 5, 2017
Whoops missed Daisy this morning due to an incredibly lazy Sunday morning. Anyone still have her on their island and fancy sharing a dodo code?

Are you sure she's not still around?

The last two weeks (that I've noticed) her hours have been extended on my Island.
She's still there now at 12.40..and last week she was still there later in the afternoon when I was playing.

I wondered if they extended her hours in the most recent update?

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure she's not still around?

The last two weeks (that I've noticed) her hours have been extended on my Island.
She's still there now at 12.40..and last week she was still there late afternoon when I was playing.

I wondered if they extended her hours in the most recent update?
Yeah can't find her anywhere.

Edit to add she was at my island till about 4pm last week so not sure what's going on. Weird that its inconsistent.

Deleted member 24097

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Yes, I switched today the clock back and forth to make sure its on my time:(

If it's past noon where you live, you can safely time travel back to this morning, 5:00am and look around until you find her.
Make sure to check everywhere, as she can get stuck behind trees or spawn in areas that aren't easy to access.

Once you've bought all the turnips you want, just revert your console's clock to the current time.
Turnips automatically spoil when you go back in time, but you can go forward without problems as long as you don't go past next Sunday.

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
If it's past noon where you live, you can safely time travel back to this morning, 5:00am and look around until you find her.
Make sure to check everywhere, as she can get stuck behind trees or spawn in areas that aren't easy to access.

Once you've bought all the turnips you want, just revert your console's clock to the current time.
Turnips automatically spoil when you go back in time, but you can go forward without problems as long as you don't go past next Sunday.
Oh shit, that's it, I thought she was there until 24:00 not 12:00, that's why I couldn't find her! But I'd swear that I once saw her after 12, that's why I never thought of that possibility.

Anyway, so moving the clock a couple of times allowed me to get to buy 3000 turnips for 94 bells each.

Now, how many trips is that? I guess I cannot sell all at once unless it's on my own island right?

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Oh shit, that's it, I thought she was there until 24:00 not 12:00, that's why I couldn't find her! But I'd swear that I once saw her after 12, that's why I never thought of that possibility.

Anyway, so moving the clock a couple of times allowed me to get to buy 3000 turnips for 94 bells each.

Now, how many trips is that? I guess I cannot sell all at once unless it's on my own island right?
You can fit a max of 4,000 turnips in your own pocket if you have upgraded your pocket size fully. So that's the max you can sell in one trip.

Moz La Punk

Journalist at Gamer.nl & Power Unlimited
Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
Thanks again for making me buy turnips at your place Kane Hopefully the tip was welcome.

Got 360,000 bells of turnips (at 93) again. Hope to earn close to 2 million on them. Already paid off my house so this will be spending money 🔥

akilshohen

Dec 8, 2017
Selling at 94 today I'm on PST. DM me for Dodo code. Gonna try to be on for the next hour or so.

You can take some fruit, but please don't touch my flowers or money trees. Tips are appreciated.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Just bought a slightly insane amount of turnips today, so if anyone can facilitate some private trips to sell later this week at a 600+ price point, I'd be more than happy to tip very generously. 😎

lush

Oct 26, 2017
Knoxville, TN
X5cO0ea.jpg

DM me if you'd like the code. I'm EST so she will be here for the next ~2 hours.

Oct 28, 2017
92 bells on my island as well. No tips required but they are appreciated. Any fruit other than cherries/apples would be fantastic!

Turnip Exchange code below.

63e3a683

I last saw Daisy on the far left part of the island.

I'll keep my island open until Noon EST for anyone interested.

Last edited:

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Just bought a million bells worth of 93bell turnips. I really don't have room in my house to store all of these. Will they spoil if I leave them outside? Can my NPCs steal them?

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
93 on my island. Julian also crafting golden boots. Daisy will only be around for about 30 more minutes. If anyone wants to come by, let me know. My internet is trash so I can only have one person at a time.

QuVat

Oct 26, 2017
92 bells on my island as well. No tips required but they are appreciated. Any fruit other than cherries/apples would be fantastic!

Turnip Exchange code below.

63e3a683

I last saw Daisy on the far left part of the island.

I'll keep my island open until Noon EST for anyone interested.
Just finished buying on your island. Thanks for hosting! Lovely island btw

Izzy

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, this is gonna be my big week, just bought 1.5MM and my house looks absolutely redic. If anyone gets a price over 500 this week drop a line I'll make it worth your while!

Oct 27, 2017
I'm finding it a little hard to believe there's a glitch causing Daisy not to show. I think you guys just aren't finding her or maybe you need to enter/exit a building

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: She's gone!

Daisy is selling turnips on my island for 92 bells each for the next 30 minutes. PLEASE DO NOT TIP. Fly in, sell, and fly back out via the airport as soon as possible and then leave the queue on Turnip Exchange so we can get as many people as possible. I sure wish I woke up earlier today!

Please do not sprint through flowers or pick up anything off the ground. The island is a mess right now because my wife is trying to get a rock garden, so there is stuff everywhere.

Here is the link:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Get Nooked

Apr 29, 2020
Daisy is selling turnips on my island for 92 bells each for the next 30 minutes. PLEASE DO NOT TIP. Fly in, sell, and fly back out via the airport as soon as possible and then leave the queue on Turnip Exchange so we can get as many people as possible. I sure wish I woke up earlier today!

Please do not sprint through flowers or pick up anything off the ground. The island is a mess right now because my wife is trying to get a rock garden, so there is stuff everywhere.

Here is the link:
[Hidden content]
Thanks very much for that, missed her this morning on my side of the planet ;)