• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brohan

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
The animal crossing OT is here - this thread is normally just for turnip exchange.

But short answer: yes you can build your own house, do your own stuff and get your own storage.
Only the first player will be able to build bridges/inclines and choose where the primary buildings will be located.

Thanks alot! I think this will work out perfectly as it seems I wont really bother her or her plans too much as long as she is the first player.

I'll head to the OT of I have any more questions but thx again for the help.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
I have 100% of a big spike this afternoon. Will post here in 3 hours with my afternoon prices for anyone who wants to offload some turnips.

Dola

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
I would love to come by!
I would love to come by!

Don't know if I'll make it in time, but I'd like to be added to the queue as well.
I've burnt my whole cash on turnips, and the rest of my week is looking to be not great. -.-
I would love the opportunity to swing by your island as well. Will tip of course!

Your turn next
PM your game name please

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks Dola I was able to sell my stock thanks to you :)

Definitely going to pay it forward if my prices continue to increase (they seem to be on an uptrend this week)

Dola

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Thanks for visiting guys.
Sadly price changed for 165.

Lesson learned here, don't try to manage things like I did lol.
Using turnip exchange for a private link would've been a better idea.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone got a decent price and have a spot free? The ones above are all full up!

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
It wasn't me but a friend, and you are welcome for those that thanks me haha coracina don't worry about it.

By the way, he is going to open it later again, he wanted to play the game a little hahaha