• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dola

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Ok looks like I'm going to send codes one by one.
Please be patient. It's taking forever with this stupid loading times. Will start sending immediately after my friends finish selling.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok looks like I'm going to send codes one by one.
Please be patient. It's taking forever with this stupid loading times. Will start sending immediately after my friends finish selling.
Do you want anything in return? I can bring a few NMT's for you if you'd like.

masaa

Oct 27, 2017
France
Starting with you guys
Please send me your game name so I'll send you dodo code.

2 flight max for everyone and please don't share code.
Thanks for waiting
Don't know if I'll make it in time, but I'd like to be added to the queue as well.
I've burnt my whole cash on turnips, and the rest of my week is looking to be not great. -.-

Dola

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
It's still 10:18 in island. Hope everyone catch up.
Nook cranny is next to airport on the right side.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Keep in mind, folks, Dola's store hits 12 PM in about 1.5 hours, and there's at least 15 or so more people ahead of the most recent posts, and it takes about 10-15 minutes for each wave, apparently.

I'm not sure even I will make it, and I'm like #7 in the current queue.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Keep in mind, folks, Dola's store hits 12 PM in about 1.5 hours, and there's at least 15 or so more people ahead of the most recent posts, and it takes about 10-15 minutes for each wave, apparently.

I'm not sure even I will make it, and I'm like #7 in the current queue.
I'm 2nd in line right now but i will try to be as fast as i possibly can so as many people get in.

Brohan

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
Not sure if this is the right place but I've ordered the game for my gf and I've read that you only get one island per switch (we have only one switch) and it left me with some questions:

I think we can run around on the same island with different profiles but does the game actually work well in supporting multiple players on one island? Like can we each make our own houses and do our own stuff without being a bother to eachother?

Do we each get our own storage in the game? Our own funds? Etc

Ephonk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Not sure if this is the right place but I've ordered the game for my gf and I've read that you only get one island per switch (we have only one switch) and it left me with some questions:

I think we can run around on the same island with different profiles but does the game actually work well in supporting multiple players on one island? Like can we each make our own houses and do our own stuff without being a bother to eachother?

Do we each get our own storage in the game? Etc
The animal crossing OT is here - this thread is normally just for turnip exchange.

But short answer: yes you can build your own house, do your own stuff and get your own storage.
Only the first player will be able to build bridges/inclines and choose where the primary buildings will be located.

Please don't try to skip the queue.
Not even in any queue at the moment. I assumed Dola asked to send your username in a PM.

ProfessorLv10

One Winged Slayer
May 27, 2019

Do we each get our own storage in the game? Our own funds? Etc

Wrong thread, ask the questions in the main OT and they will help you out!

www.resetera.com

Animal Crossing: New Horizons |OT3| No, wait - it’s at least a 3+!

Alright, so who lied in here that there would be different May Day Tours every day?(during the event)

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not even in any queue at the moment.

Dola is going through the people who responded to them in the thread here and sending them codes via PM after responding to them here (and requesting to be sent a PM by them).
By sending them a PM you are effectively skipping the queue of the people who are waiting for Dola to respond to them.