• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
eponymous

I'm #3 in the queue but have to step away from my PC for maybe 10-15 minutes. It's up to you if you want to kick me, I can requeue, but I'll try to make it back.

eponymous

Oct 27, 2017
UK
eponymous I'm #4 in the queue, please remember me if I get accidentally kicked ;)

ydfLIZU.jpg
You're up!

Moz La Punk

Journalist at Gamer.nl & Power Unlimited
Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
WHAT... I was in the line for Moreau for an hour (started at 49 I think), got up until 35 and suddenly Im kicked out of it.. didnt leave the page or anything. What the hell :(

This sucks. Im never gonna make big bucks this way. Mehh. Took the joy I was feeling just now right out of it.

Moz La Punk

Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
I dunno what happened to me in line. The line was open in my browser on my phone and I didnt use the phone for an hour. I take a looksie and poof Im outta the line.

Neptune

Oct 28, 2017
I bought my first stacks of turnips last Sunday. My own prices have been abysmal thus far. This seems a bit complicated, but here's hoping I can sell at a decent rate this week!

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks Orbis ! Things went fairly smoothly, I've removed myself from the queue. There did seem to be more than three folks on the island at one point, I don't know if that's just people making their second trip, hopefully there isn't any code sharing going on.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
In the future I would strongly recommend using turnip exchange on a computer, not your phone. Mobile browsers are much more liable to force pages to reload.

For information, I'm currently using my computer and have been doing so all along, so DC can defo happen on computer too.
On the ERA AC discord, we're currently either using a custom google form/doc that does the queuing job well, or the channel bot that was specifically created for it, because we've had so many disappointments with Turnip Exchange in the past, it really isn't an optimal tool.

Thanks Orbis ! Things went fairly smoothly, I've removed myself from the queue. There did seem to be more than three folks on the island at one point, I don't know if that's just people making their second trip, hopefully there isn't any code sharing going on.

It might have been me, since Orbis had to give me the code while I'm outside the queue.

Moz La Punk

Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
I wouldnt worry, interference is just when others are travelling to and from or using phone. I got kicked out the line cause I was using my phone browser probably so its not related

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
goodness this is impossible, now that I'm with the code, I've been trying to enter the island for 3 minutes! someone is just not exiting the dialogs

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I keep getting interference when trying to join what the fuck does that mean? :(
It's like in the olden days when you'd get a busy signal if you tried calling someone when their phone was currently in use. Just gotta keep calling back until the other person hangs up and can receive your call.

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
Got into eponymous island. Thank you for letting me make two trips. I hope my tips were okay, I'm not sure what people are leaving.

Villager name was Zach

Tenck

Oct 27, 2017
Being stuck just watching people fly in continuously is so frustrating. Makes you not want to really participate in the Stalk Market.