• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Do you need to hit refresh on turnip.exchange to see if the queue has a spot open, or does it do that on its own?

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Hi all, my price is 613. Please find the turnip exchange link below, I would appreciate tips in bells of any amount since I stupidly sold mine at my morning price of 174! I'll be on the beach left of the airport.

[Hidden content]
Please remember to leave the queue when done!
Will hop on by as soon as the queue opens up.
Thanks for giving us the heads up. I'll have a generous tip for you!

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I saw the button of joining the queue light up and immediately clicked, queue was already full, there is no way yo enter that queue

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
What does the number mean (minutes) for like the 2-3 people name it show in the exchange queue? How long they been at the island? how long they been waiting?

SuperOctopus

Apr 22, 2020
Hi all, my price is 613. Please find the turnip exchange link below, I would appreciate tips in bells of any amount since I stupidly sold mine at my morning price of 174! I'll be on the beach left of the airport.

[Hidden content]
I'd love to join if there is still space.

Deleted member 6122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

[Hidden content]
Thank you! I left a tip of 99k bells by your house.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
somehow managed to enter the queue and I'm #33... I still have very low expectations, too many people ahead before the island closes

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Usually you will have to re-queue again if you want to do a multiple trips or give the host a DM if they are willing to let you do that.

I always ask the host for that matter, because experience has shown me that policies about this can vary greatly. I've seen hosts allowing just one trip and making people queue again if they have more. I've seen hosts allowing for 2 trips max, and making people queue again if they have more. I've seen hosts allowing as many trips as visitors would need, which, quite frankly, when you get visitors having 5 inventories worth of turnip to sell, can get a bit hectic and frustrating.

Either way, I always ask, because I found there isn't a policy being overwhelmingly used as "a norm", it can really depend on the host.

As long as it's 2 maximum I don't mind, just helps avoid the congestion of people coming and going.

Alright then, I'll do my 2 trips at once. I'm always quick about this either way. Thanks for answering!

Moz La Punk

Journalist at Gamer.nl & Power Unlimited
Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
How does the queue work? You see the dodo code on the website when its your turn?

I might try both Orbis and eponymous ... hopefully I can get in one of them.

Edit: oh I see, one is locked and other is full. Lol. This turnip game is HARD. First time and perhaps last time hahaha.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
How does the queue work? You see the dodo code on the website when its your turn?

Edit: oh I see, one is locked and other is full. Lol. This turnip game is HARD. First time and perhaps last time hahaha.
You get into the queue. When it is your turn, you get the dodo code to enter the island.

After you finish selling, you leave the queue so the next person gets their turn.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017

I told myself Id stop playing the stalk market but the thrill of finding a good price and getting into a room is addictive lol

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I told myself Id stop playing the stalk market but the thrill of finding a good price and getting into a room is addictive lol
I'm quite enjoying hosting, seeing lots of new faces. I would say I'll do it again but I can't imagine my price getting this high again any time soon.

Thanks for the tips so far guys, the economy of Moreau will prosper with new investment (well, mainly expanding my house but still)

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
My current price is 547. I'll be setting up a queue around 4pm ET when I'm off of work.
I would be in a work meeting at that time, but if you are still open half an hour later, I would love to get in and sell some of my turnips.

Thanks for doing this.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
I'm quite enjoying hosting, seeing lots of new faces. I would say I'll do it again but I can't imagine my price getting this high again any time soon.

Thanks for the tips so far guys, the economy of Moreau will prosper with new investment (well, mainly expanding my house but still)
I want in! Damn this Turnip.Exchange!

K-putt

Nov 23, 2017
Wouldn't know what to do with all them turnips without this thread. Especially since my predictions always end up on the low side for a few weeks now.

navcomm81

Apr 15, 2020

[Hidden content]

Thanks, in and out... left you 200k by the beach. Trying to rejoin queue for a second run now.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
So I might have a high price this afternoon or tomorrow and if I do, I'm thinking the best thing will be to do 2 ppl at a time and use turnip exchange. If I post the turnip exchange code here, hidden, that means only members here will see it right? Obviously if someone here decides to share with a friend, no way around that but I wanna make sure it doesn't also get posted publicly on the exchange site.

I just wonder how the earlier ones fill up so fast here...

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
So I might have a high price this afternoon or tomorrow and if I do, I'm thinking the best thing will be to do 2 ppl at a time and use turnip exchange. If I post the turnip exchange code here, hidden, that means only members here will see it right? Obviously if someone here decides to share with a friend, no way around that but I wanna make sure it doesn't also get posted publicly on the exchange site.
Yep, as long as you use hidden, only members who have posted in this thread can see the code.