• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Thanks anyway. 3rd time today I wait long line in exchange to not get anything. Lovely! Oh well it's only Monday.

Nomujoa

Oct 30, 2017
Managed to get my first batch turnips sold - appreciate it Syrian_Scholes and hope that the tips were at the very least worth keeping the island open for a few hours =)

Ninferno

Nov 6, 2017
The prophet has my ceiling pinned at 143 this week, GG.

Btw, is there a consensus on what the optimal max concurrent No. of visitors is in terms of efficiency? I personally feel 2 would be the answer and anything greater than 3 is a guaranteed nightmare with constant "someone is coming/leaving" pauses. lol

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
The prophet has my ceiling pinned at 143 this week, GG.

Btw, is there a consensus on what the optimal max concurrent No. of visitors is in terms of efficiency? I personally feel 2 would be the answer and anything greater than 3 is a guaranteed nightmare with constant "someone is coming/leaving" pauses. lol

I think depends how far your shop is but I know for my town 2 is good and 3 is manageable but not the best. My shop is maybe 10 seconds or so away from the airport so not too close and not too far

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wowzers this thread was now a perfect documentary why turnip exchange is weird and bad.

I sold turnips on era before with no issues and just through a dodocode. And at friends without any weird long queues or mega tips just for selling turnips.

Here was one poster who was so nice to inform about his good selling price and wanting to help others.. And then reading the last 2 pages there is one poster who had to post almost every second post how he is not moving up in queue and how others take too long and blah.

massoluk

Oct 25, 2017
Thailand
The weirdest thing about ACNH's turnip culture so far is people asking for real absurd crazy things at Turnip Exchange, and people actually queuing up for them.

Deleted member 30395

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, I think we should prioritise ERA users over turnip exchange tbh, at least for a little bit... was much better before everyone started bouncing people over to a never ending queue

Rurunaki

Oct 27, 2017
Wowzers this thread was now a perfect documentary why turnip exchange is weird and bad.

I sold turnips on era before with no issues and just through a dodocode. And at friends without any weird long queues or mega tips just for selling turnips.

Here was one poster who was so nice to inform about his good selling price and wanting to help others.. And then reading the last 2 pages there is one poster who had to post almost every second post how he is not moving up in queue and how others take too long and blah.

Yeah, I felt bad for him. He tried helping people out for free. Should be thankful he even opened his island. Animal Crossing is supposed to be a chill game.

Fitz

Oct 25, 2017
Is this tool reliable? If so I might have hit peak now with 145, sitting at work right now,...this gonna hurt! :/

I'm only on my third week using it, but it's been solid so far. I've got a 100% chance for a large spike this afternoon, potential max of 540-ish. Fingers crossed for the top end.

Ohnooni

Oct 27, 2017
Just keep an eye on other peoples prices/explore the option of turnip exchange. Ideally it would be finding a decent price here.
I will keep an eye on this thread for sure, problem is, with two little kids at home, time is the deciding factor. Gonna stay up late and hope for the best :)
I'm only on my third week using it, but it's been solid so far. I've got a 100% chance for a large spike this afternoon, potential max of 540-ish. Fingers crossed for the top end.
Thank you, pretty awesome to have the option to check the prices like that,..also good luck with your spike, that would be a sweet deal!