• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hitmon

Oct 26, 2017
If turnip prophet is accurate, I have 68.5% chance for a large spike tomorrow. I hope I can return the favor.

PirateKingERA

Aug 22, 2018
Houston, Texas
Got turnips selling for 486 if y'all interested would appreciate a tip in form of furniture/diys rather than bells but anything is fine, I really need a diy for ironwood dresser so if anyone can leave me that I'd be really thankful, I'll pm codes to 4 people at a time or make a private turnip.exchange if that's good for y'all.

Edit: Any/no tips is fine with me, I was just stating my preferences.

Last edited:

Varixio

Oct 27, 2017
Got turnips selling for 486 if y'all interested would appreciate a tip in form of furniture/diys rather than bells but anything is fine, I really need a diy for ironwood dresser so if anyone can leave me that I'd be really thankful, I'll pm codes to 4 people at a time or make a private turnip.exchange if that's good for y'all.

PM sent

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Hey there! I'd love to join. I am a very new player so all I could tip is bells though. Let me know!

PirateKingERA

Aug 22, 2018
Houston, Texas
So I opened up a private turnip exchange link for era, code:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
I'll leave for now so sign up to the queue and come sell your turnips I'll keep it open for y'all.

Last edited:

Rurunaki

Oct 27, 2017

would've wanted to sell some turnips bit currently at work. Nice looking out for Era fam though.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom

I've actually got a spare one I crafted by accident, before realising there wasn't going to be space for it in my house. Until you get the DIY recipe, I hope you'll get use out of it, should I get onto your island in time lol

CorrisD

Oct 25, 2017
So I opened up a private turnip exchange link for era, code:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
I'll leave for now so sign up to the queue and come sell your turnips I'll keep it open for y'all.

Awesome, I'll try and get in the queue when there's an opening 😅

You might want to hide the dodo code though, anyone viewing can currently see it and not just people who are logged in.

I also don't quite know how hosting on turnip exchange works, assuming you can you might need to kick people from the queue who haven't left it otherwise others can't get in.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Missed my AM price but with my buy price and Monday PM price, im projected for 642 tomorrow PM. I don't know how they know that with such little info but 2 diff sites said that. Might be a good week for me finally...

PirateKingERA

Aug 22, 2018
Houston, Texas
Awesome, I'll try and get in the queue when there's an opening 😅

You might want to hide the dodo code though, anyone viewing can currently see it and not just people who are logged in.

I also don't quite know how hosting on turnip exchange works, assuming you can you might need to kick people from the queue who haven't left it otherwise others can't get in.
How do I do that?

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Anyone else just carry their controller around the house and intermittently mash the "A" button to buy a bunch of bell vouchers?

Otheradam

Nov 1, 2017
Aw shucks I got out of queue thinking it was my game. But thank you for that, this is my first turnip rodeo.

Yeah, since only 1 person can fly in at a time, if that is going on you will get the interference message. But since the line is limited to 4 people, you just have to keep trying til you get in.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
I was just given a dodo code and I didn't even get the "interference" message. I just got one saying, "Oh drumsticks. Looks like there aren't any islands we can take you to right now."

Edit: Well, never mind. It waited until I was finally in the queue and gave me the code, and now TurnipExchange is giving the message about the island's gates no longer responding. So I guess it wasn't on my end.