• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Anybody's store buying them for over 100? I should have sold them at mine for 150, but I did not and the price cratered.

mk_68

Banned
Feb 3, 2020
So I was trying to invite Pave to my campsite and the game read the amiibo card but said "it seems you can't chat with pave right now."

I don't understand...

Zero_IYAD

Oct 27, 2017
Good morning everyone
Anyone has a good selling price?
Sunday morning here & I'd like to sell a few times.

Harris

Nov 15, 2019
UK
Morning everyone. Daisy Mae is selling for 92 bells each on my island. Send me a PM if you are interested and I will send you the code.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
Any trick to finding good buying prices? I go on Turnip Exchange too, but the listings are limited.
Buying right now super easy just keep checking island with 90 and no entry fee selling is a bit harder now since its Sunday and most places are only buying.

But plenty of folks have 90 for sale super easy on Sunday morning.
Just keep F5 on the island page over at TE.

Kane

Oct 28, 2017
Daisy is selling for 95 bells on my island. If someone wants to visit, I can PM you my Dodo code. Also, don't hesitate to leave a gift ;)

Moz La Punk

Journalist at Gamer.nl & Power Unlimited
Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
I think i should be in this topic. Im going to buy turnips for the first time today as I need the cash. I have 1,2 million bells saved and Im planning to use 200.000 bells.

any tips? Or better, can anyone reassure me that Im not throwing away my bells?

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
I think i should be in this topic. Im going to buy turnips for the first time today as I need the cash. I have 1,2 million bells saved and Im planning to use 200.000 bells.

any tips? Or better, can anyone reassure me that Im not throwing away my bells?
Anything that sells above 500 is good 550 is great and from like 560 to 650 is FANTASTIC.
Just try to get rid of it asap

up to 7 mil as of 10 am.

Igor

Oct 31, 2017
[ queue closed ]

selling for 92 for another 40 minutes

I don't believe in charging entry fee, that's not what this game should be about - but tips are welcome ofc x

Last edited:

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Bought 9010 turnips for a buy-in price of 97 bells, my house is littered with turnips everywhere.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK

Moon Parade

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that I get a good selling price this week to share with you all, but man, I've yet to scratch even 200 bells per turnip. I've been checking religiously too...

GreySquirrel

Oct 27, 2017
Told myself I was gonna sit out on the market this week but here I am with 2 inventory fulls at 96 bells each. Guess this is round 3 for me

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Guys you can get 90 easily in your island as in the last update becuase they changed the algorythm (before changing the time the same day ddint change turnip prices, but now it does). Just go back a minute in the same day in your island and ask the turnip girl, she will change the price randomly, but mostly goes to 90-93. Yo really dont need to travel to any island to get good prices anymore. And we are talking of 1 minute back time travel, you cant even consider that time travelling as the island changes zero and only affects the turnip prices lol

The only thing they made harder is that if someone finds a great price to sell at 11:30 in their island for example, they cant bring people to the island by putting the clock back to 8am, as the price changes when they do that. But at the same time you can reset 1 minute back on a selling day until you get a big price. Stupid change in my opinion that makes it easier for cheaters to get great prices if they work with a friend.

After getting the 10 million with turnips achievement yesterday im not touching turnips anymore.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
110 today. I filled a room with turnips. Last time I am doing this. Hopefully someone has good prices this week haha

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
Mae selling at 93

4 hours, no rush. Im going to afk it,

if the wife wants to play Ill shut it down, will update

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
okay, my bad

I went to show my wife something and didnt put it back on the dock squarely so it fell asleep! oops

new code

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.