• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 24097

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
For the new page

Sister has turnips at 514! Local time is PDT so she will be open for an hour at least I think. Tips would be appreciated and please leave the que when you're done. We will not be using the "-" function
Thanks a lot for hosting!
My daughter was in a bit of a panic state as she has a few turnips she didn't sell.
I'm looking things over, since she doesn't speak English.
Is it OK if she does a second trip?
I told her to leave a 99K tip every time.

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks a lot for hosting!
My daughter was in a bit of a panic state as she has a few turnips she didn't sell.
I'm looking things over, since she doesn't speak English.
Is it OK if she does a second trip?
I told her to leave a 99K tip every time.
That is totally fine, glad we could help!
I was there (Bonecrunk) - thank you both for setting this up and hosting! Very cool island.
Thank you, she's sorry if her shop was confusing to find!

mrfusticle

Oct 30, 2017
Damn I must have missed my spike unless it's last gasp this afternoon ... Any kind soul selling over 109 can open their gate? Have cherries and pears plus tip ofc

Kane

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, I need to get rid of my turnips today, or they will rot :(
Someone with a decent price please send me your dodo code, I will leave a tip, thanks!

NateDog

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone with a decent price willing to help? Nook's Cranny was closed yesterday and in looking at 42 bells each. :(

mrgoomba

Dec 10, 2017
tunips are 134 here today if anyone is interested I'll be open for at least 1h

6cd7f6df (tunip exchange code)

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tunips are 134 here today if anyone is interested I'll be open for at least 1h

6cd7f6df (tunip exchange code)
Thank you very much, I was sitting on those turnips all week and had garbage prices all week. Hopefully those fossils will fill some holes in your museum

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Island is open for last minute sellers. Current price is 160 bells and end in an hour and a half (12pm eastern)

Tips welcome but not necessary. Please leave using airport as I'll be probably be afk and don't want any communication errors

Update: Closed Island

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Island is open for last minute sellers. Current price is 160 bells and end in an hour and a half (12pm eastern)

Tips welcome but not necessary. Please leave using airport as I'll be probably be afk and don't want any communication errors

Turnip exchange code: 03b193f8 (updated code)
If you're still open I wouldn't mind popping over quickly.

SuiQuan

Oct 25, 2017
Kazakhstan - soon
I'm closer to the start of the game. And sometimes I go to other islands (not player's islands) to meet some potential residents and... all of the, like, last 5 islands had some sort of aspiring pop divas and shit. I don't want that on my island. Is there any way to meet anyone else? Also, I'm still building the 3 new houses on Nook's behest. Will these 3 new ones automatically come with new residents, when they are done? Thanks in advance.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
I'm closer to the start of the game. And sometimes I go to other islands (not player's islands) to meet some potential residents and... all of the, like, last 5 islands had some sort of aspiring pop divas and shit. I don't want that on my island. Is there any way to meet anyone else? Also, I'm still building the 3 new houses on Nook's behest. Will these 3 new ones automatically come with new residents, when they are done? Thanks in advance.

Wrong thread :p but you can choose who comes to your town at the beginning. You can also get some villagers visiting other people's towns if they're moving but I also heard that you can get them to appear on the mystery island by talking to them a lot (at another friend's island).

Uh oh, forgot about turnips. Are most people not trading on Saturday?

I opened my town but my price is going to change in 10min

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Turnips stayed at 159. I'll open up my island again soon for anyone wanting to last minute sell

failgubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Wrong thread :p but you can choose who comes to your town at the beginning. You can also get some villagers visiting other people's towns if they're moving but I also heard that you can get them to appear on the mystery island by talking to them a lot (at another friend's island).

I opened my town but my price is going to change in 10min
I'm a fucking idiot lol i went to your island and i thought i had the turnips on me but didnt..... cba man