• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xch1n

Oct 27, 2017
SO how hard are you getting hammered with people trying to join?
can imagine tthat it's quite chaotic.
It wasn't too bad up until a few minutes ago, but it's not great right now. Please, everyone, do not exit using the - button. It's very rude. Just be patient and try to give everyone some time.

xch1n

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry all, this last surge did it in. I'll try using one of the access control methods and repost here when I'm ready.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't been documenting my prices this week since I had my shop closed for a day, but it went from the 70s yesterday afternoon to the 120s now. I didn't check the price in between, but it should still go up a bit tomorrow, right?

xch1n

Oct 27, 2017
Hi all, here's the turnip exchange code, first time using this, but hopefully this will help.

dfe17b77

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Checked really late since I missed buying turnips this week, but my price is at 559. I'll be open until 10 pm EST. Tips are appreciated but not necessary!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

croc

Oct 27, 2017
Indianapolis
Checked really late since I missed buying turnips this week, but my price is at 559. I'll be open until 10 pm EST. Tips are appreciated but not necessary!

[Hidden content]
on my way! ty!

edit: fyi I think the site bugged out when I was in the queue before and didn't give me an option to leave and it's showing me still in there

Last edited:

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
on my way! ty!

edit: fyi I think the site bugged out when I was in the queue before and didn't give me an option to leave and it's showing me still in there
Weird. D: I've never used the site before so I'm not sure how to fix it.

disChapo

Oct 25, 2017
Have 560 right now. Posted it in the discord as well.

edit: closed, rest of the queue will eat up my time

Last edited:

xch1n

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for doing this. Didn't realise you understandably, safeguarded your plaza before asking. Hope the tip was enough!
Any tip is more than enough, thanks for coming! Next time I'll have more fencing ready. This was very impromptu because it was so unexpected to have such a good price!

GUTS

Oct 26, 2017
Hi guys,

Long time lurker here. The bros are buying turnips for 530 in my island. This is gonna be my first time hosting, and it's only for ERA folks

Tips are not necessary but NMTs or bells are very much welcomed!

Will be afk for the most part and I'm not gonna safeguard my island because its still very messy right now and I trust u guys not to screw stuff up :)

https://turnip.exchange/island/bf314c5e

Happy shopping!

Edit: I'm sorry guys I had to lock and delete the island for a bit, forgot to set the island to private.

EDIT2:
NEW LINK

EDIT3: NEW LINK (Will be up for about an hour)

EDIT4: Now closed. Thanks for those who dropped by and gave me tips. Appreciate it :)

Last edited:

miraidave

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for letting me visit your island, GUTS. I wasn't there for long, but what I saw, Dagobah looks like a very nice place.

xch1n

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks everyone for the tips, and sorry if I didn't respond - I was sneaking a quick bite to eat. Still open, still 651 bells/turnip.

DELETED

EDIT: Now closed, thanks to everyone who stopped by and who left such generous tips!

Last edited:

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
386 bells per turnip here if someone just wamts to make a profit but doesn't care to maximise it. Also got free fossils in front of Nook's Cranny and free DIY (Mostly Bunny Day stuff) in front of airport. Nook's Cranny is north of the airport. 3 hours to go.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
I doubt it'll get busy at this price but if it does I'll switch to organising via turnip.exchange.

Last edited:

Murdy Plops

Banned
Dec 21, 2018
275 - if anyone is really desperate before Sunday... I'll leave open until the prices change in a few hours.

2M4LQ