• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kizmah

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
Alright, My Island is officially open for selling! Turnip prices are 590 bells.

If it gets backed up, I'll make up a list and let people in a few at the time. I only ask you be efficient, come in and sell, and head out!

I have no asking price to come, but tips are definitely appreciated, in the form of bells, anything furniture wise (my house has no furniture besides a bed!), ironwood stuff, etc etc.

And also please go easy on me, I haven't done this before!

I would love to come by.

BigBigTrouble

Apr 14, 2020

If it gets backed up, I'll make up a list and let people in a few at the time. I only ask you be efficient, come in and sell, and head out!

I have no asking price to come, but tips are definitely appreciated, in the form of bells, anything furniture wise (my house has no furniture besides a bed!), ironwood stuff, etc etc.

I'd also like to come!

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Posting again for the new page;

Please don't feel bad if I don't interact with you as I'm leaving the Switch on but currently working :lol

---

Alright, Turnip Exchange is set up. Sorry for not being able to do groups manually right now, but send me a PM if you can't join now and I'll add you to the list for later.

My island is buying them for 576.

[Hidden content]

Follow the fenced path to go to the store, and leave through the airport.

If you feel like tipping, leave it by the yakuza-looking dude under the tree :P

And please remember to leave the Turnip Exchange queue once you're done!
Update: I'll pause the queue for a bit, but then I'll reopen it! Everyone who's in will still be processed.

Eriol

Oct 27, 2017
Santiago, Chile

i would like to go if you have an spot open

LegendofTrey

Oct 27, 2017
Of course when I launch it,I have internet issues, I am trying to get it figured out now. Making a list of you and when It stops acting wonky I'll get you all added! Hang tight!

Anton Sugar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I'd love to get in!

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles

If anyone has a list I could be apart of I'd love that. Want to sell them today since my stores closing...

Thank you!

(I got a furniture piece and some bells to tip)

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I got disconnected for some reason, oh no D:

If you were in the queue, please send me a PM and I'll send you the new code before reopening the turnip exchange!

MrCJ86

Aug 10, 2019
Looking to sell some turnips, anyone taking visitors or letting people queue hit me up! I will tip :D

LegendofTrey

Oct 27, 2017
Round 1 has been invited, once all 4 have left, I'll be sending out the next batch, which is:

Round 2:
Hours Left
kizmah
Bigbigtrouble
Eriol

Round 3:
Anton Sugar
Sparks
Gies
Airhead

Round 4:
JaredTaco

Also I ask if you wanna be added quote me in here, it's easier to make the list from this page! Thank you!

Thanks for your patience and working with me.

Last edited:

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Alright! I think we're safely back up now.

---

Alright, Turnip Exchange is set up. Sorry for not being able to do groups manually right now, but send me a PM if you can't join now and I'll add you to the list for later.

My island is buying them for 576.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Follow the fenced path to go to the store, and leave through the airport.

If you feel like tipping, leave it by the yakuza-looking dude under the tree :P

And please remember to leave the Turnip Exchange queue once you're done!

JustJavi

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Hi team, turnips are 404 in my island today. Got gates open, pm for the code:

Multiple trips are allowed, just let me know in the message.

Will let in only 4 at the time. Once you are done stand next to me clapping and when everyone is done I'll kick you all out. I'm the dude who looks like John Travolta in Grease by the airport.

Tips are allowed but not mandatory. Gotta help the community. Just leave them next to me when done.

Edit: island is a mess, apologies

MORE_FPS

Mar 14, 2018

Will let in only 4 at the time. Once you are done stand next to me clapping and when everyone is done I'll kick you all out. I'm the dude who looks like John Travolta in Grease by the airport.

Tips are allowed but not mandatory. Gotta help the community. Just leave them next to me when done.

Thanks for hosting

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
In my island turnips were being sold for 70 something bells according to my daughter, can that be possible? I thought it would not go under the minimum buying price which somebody here told me was 90 bells. WTF I invested all my money on thiiiiiis

makonero

Oct 27, 2017

Thanks!

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
In my island turnips were being sold for 70 something bells according to my daughter, can that be possible? I thought it would not go under the minimum buying price which somebody here told me was 90 bells. WTF I invested all my money on thiiiiiis
They can go very low. I've seen mine in the 50s before. Currently in the 70s on my island, too. 90 bells is the minimum you can buy turnips at.