• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Eriol

Oct 27, 2017
Santiago, Chile
OK, 594 bells here, island open till around 10PM ET ( so close 2 hours and a half)

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Tips apreciated but not enforced, shop is by the nw of residential services, Im by the plaza by the bench, dandy hat, pixel glasses and qilted jacket

Solfa

Oct 28, 2017
I'd like to join but I've never done online before and I'm not sure about the rules in the OP... How do I know all the sellers have already joined? ;-; sorry for the dumbness

Mike Double U

Oct 25, 2017
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Okay, I'm pretty sure I got everyone above that post. DM me for a code if you want in. The shop is at the top left. I'm the one in the Tanooki suit lol.

EDIT: I'll probably do this for another 30 minutes and then I'll go back to the afternoon to extend it and post on Reddit or something.

Thanks again for doing this! I was the dude in the slime hat!

Lol, that was sick. Gonna need the QR code for that.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
OK, 594 bells here, island open till around 10PM ET ( so close 2 hours and a half)

[Hidden content]
Tips apreciated but not enforced, shop is by the nw of residential services, Im by the plaza by the bench, dandy hat, pixel glasses and qilted jacket

Thanks for opening your village! Left a tip earlier, hope you got it.

Biney

Feb 9, 2019
Looking to sell as well. Will leave a tip and can check my catalog if I have anything you're looking for.