• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
ok, sorry if I couldn't reply to you in this thread or by DM, all.
Trying to balance this and work at the same time was a bit much

edit: removed, I'm running low on time and the queue isn't going down

Last edited:

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
I'm on the way in now Thankyou for this :) edit: actually loading is taking a long time, I may well drop out

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Do we need to rejoin the queue?
I'm not sure how the turnip.exchange works exactly, but I still had the same amount in the queue when I brought it back around. Everything appears to be working normally again right now.
I think it kicked people that were already on the island unfortunately, so they'll need to rejoin if they didn't get their turnips sold in time.

Hummel003

Mar 23, 2020
I never get a good price for turnips on my island since the release. Dont understand how people get so high prices

Harris

Nov 15, 2019
UK
I'm not sure how the turnip.exchange works exactly, but I still had the same amount in the queue when I brought it back around. Everything appears to be working normally again right now.
I think it kicked people that were already on the island unfortunately, so they'll need to rejoin if they didn't get their turnips sold in time.
Thanks for doing this. Other than lillies, is there anything you are looking for as a thank you? If not, I will leave some bells.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
is minus out a safe/fast way to get out of town for this process?

I've learned, no, dont minus out if you're a visitor

Last edited:

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
😭 I think I got to the front of the queue when I couldn't see the window and I lost my place.

Hummel003

Mar 23, 2020
Can someone please explain how you get the code for the queue? So next time i could join someone or host a game 😀.

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Can someone please explain how you get the code for the queue? So next time i could join someone or host a game 😀.
Depends on what the host wants to do. In the recent case here, the host made a queue on turnip.exchange and provide the code for that. So then you would go to that web address and join with the code. Then you enter the queue. When your turn comes the dodo code is revealed.

some will just post their prices here and PM a code on request. Or they might just list it as hidden. Various options.

Hummel003

Mar 23, 2020
Depends on what the host wants to do. In the recent case here, the host made a queue on turnip.exchange and provide the code for that. So then you would go to that web address and join with the code. Then you enter the queue. When your turn comes the dodo code is revealed.

some will just post their prices here and PM a code on request. Or they might just list it as hidden. Various options.

Aha ok thx. Better luck next time

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for hosting. managed to get enough to stash in the bank to hopefully move a bunch of houses/complete a few upgrades.

unrealist

Oct 27, 2017
Question for someone opening up his island for the first time.. can visitors pick up your furniture or decorations?

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Thanks for all the tips guys, my island is finally closed after all that (8 hours later!).
Thanks! 5 trips, made 9.5m after tips~
Well done!
Thank you for hosting! I dropped two bags for you.
Thank you so much!
Thanks for hosting. I'm Zac in-game (after my son), so I hope the tip was okay.
Thanks it was really appreciated!

And thanks to my internet, for only dropping out twice!
I'm gonna go lie down now.

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else got a good price? I bought some for the first time on Sunday and I need to rearrange a load of houses.

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
Thanks for hosting Kapryov

EVjoHnMUYAAACEr