• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just posted in the Discord. I have turnips at 449 buying price. Never done this before, so bear with me. If interested, please (preferably) DM on Discord (I'm Quack in the Era Turnip Watch chat) or post a message in this thread. I understand PMs can be slow on here.

Anyone visiting: my town is a little unkempt due to lack of time, but please leave everything as it is. I will boot everyone together when you're done if you wait outside the shop. Tips appreciated.
I would like to visit your town if that's ok.

Nov 1, 2017
Just posted in the Discord. I have turnips at 449 buying price. Never done this before, so bear with me. If interested, please (preferably) DM on Discord (I'm Quack in the Era Turnip Watch chat) or post a message in this thread. I understand PMs can be slow on here.

Anyone visiting: my town is a little unkempt due to lack of time, but please leave everything as it is. I will boot everyone together when you're done if you wait outside the shop. Tips appreciated.
I'd like to visit as well.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
352 this morning. I suppose it is better than the other days.

AppleSautts

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
Turnips are 549 on my island! PM me for the code and I'll do 4 at a time. Tips appreciated but not necessary. I got about 90 minutes from this post before the prices changes.

EDIT: Alright folks, the price crashed at noon as expected so the gate's closed. Thanks to the few that stop by!

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
My island is buying right now for 505 a piece. PM me if you want the island code. I'll send them in batches.

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
Hi all! My afternoon prices are 553! I'm in EST and should be around all day. PM me if interested.

Taking a break, but should be back later. Thanks to everyone who came by :)

Last edited:

EdgeWilder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys i missed up and sold my turnips early.. and now my price is at 505. anyone intersted? was gonna open up was hoping for a some tips for multi trips. Just send me a PM or something.
EST time btw 2:18pm

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I'm in EU so my shop is only open 35 more min, turnips go for 489 Bells.
PM me and I send you a Dodo Code.

Astrogamer

Oct 25, 2017
My turnip prices have been kind of sucky with the best seeming to be 131 right now. Anyone open that has better prices on now?

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Ty edgewilder. My turnips been stuck in 131 highest all week. Hopefully next week will be better. First time doing turnips

EdgeWilder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Reopening my gates for a bit turnips going for 505. would appreciate a tip if u do happen to come by. Just DM if interested

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
How can you tell the difference between a small spike and a big spike after 2 increases? Turnip prices for me were decreasing until Thursday afternoon, but I thought I wouldn't know what type of spike it is until Friday afternoon.
TpeujRl.jpg

It's 8:03AM for me.

Last edited:

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
Been having a streak of bad luck with prices and getting antsy. Anyone willing to open their gate for a bit so I can offload my stock?

ScottNak

Oct 27, 2017
Turnips @ 529.

Will be looking in the background, feel free to join in via turnip.exchange
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.