• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
I've got 419 now. I'm leaving my gate open for a few hours (dode code is hidden in this post) while I'm at work. You're welcome to sell. It would be nice if you can leave a little bit of your profits behind as a curtesy, and don't run in the flowers. You can also take fruit you don't have yet, but be nice and leave those you have on your own island, so somebody who needs them can pick them. (I currently have pears, cherries, apples and peaches.)

[Hidden content]

I'm closing the gate. Thanks to everyone that came by. Somebody else has a slightly better price and is open for business:

My turnip sell price is 423 bells this morning. I will leave the gate open for a couple hours if anyone needs to sell.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

eltercero

Feb 3, 2018
Madrid
I have 487 right now. I'll have the doors opened for an hour or so in case someone wanna join.

JMTJN

If you could leave turnips or bells it'd be nice, but it's not mandatory at all. You can take the fruit as well (oranges), and please be careful with the flowers.

Roubjon

Oct 25, 2017
I have 487 right now. I'll have the doors opened for an hour or so in case someone wanna join.

JMTJN

If you could leave turnips or bells it'd be nice, but it's not mandatory at all. You can take the fruit as well (oranges), and please be careful with the flowers.

Thanks! Im hopping over now.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, now I've actually had a chance to sit back
92289093_10163191311955234_2596500355420258304_o.jpg

163 people across Discords and Era through, 22mil in bells tips and so many other wonderful recipes, fossils, furniture and seasonal items. Thank you everyone who popped in to sell at mine!

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
75 today. Even worse than yesterday. Glad to have sold my turnips in another island.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Turnips are selling for 128 bells a piece in my town.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

DynamicSushy

Sep 7, 2019

JMTJN

gonna try and join. Plan to leave some turnips and bells as well. Any fruits you need?

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017

JMTJN

Just visited and left a tip, thank you!

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, now I've actually had a chance to sit back
92289093_10163191311955234_2596500355420258304_o.jpg

163 people across Discords and Era through, 22mil in bells tips and so many other wonderful recipes, fossils, furniture and seasonal items. Thank you everyone who popped in to sell at mine!
hmmm is your store still open?

edit: whoops missed it by 2 hours ha

Gylgamesh

Oct 27, 2017

JMTJN

Thanks for opening your gates, your town looks great! The free-for-all was a bit tough to trudge through, but appreciated nevertheless. Left a tip by the airport.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Aren't you afraid that having so much money will kill the interest in the game ?

Not really, the grind for bells is imo the least interesting part of an AC game. It is a barrier that prevents you from customizing your town/house the way you want. This became especially true in New Leaf and now New Horizons where you need tons of bells to build structures and relocate buildings. How easy it is to exploit the stalk market with online play is a huge time saver.

It comes down to what you want out of AC. If the game ends for you when you've paid everything off then yes, easily exploiting the stalk market could ruin the game for you. Course with the Nook Miles I would imagine people who need goals can work on those. That said getting 10 million bells from selling Stalks is a miles stamp which will take months without using online tools and friends to help you out

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
thanks just left ya a tip!
Thanks for hosting! I left you some bells as a tip.
Thanks so much for this. Had to sell and dash more or less but let me know if there's anything particular you're after and I'll try to return a favour somehow.
Thank you! Left a tip on the southern beach.

Thanks for the tips everyone! I didn't realize the console went into sleep mode, so it disconnected. I turned sleep mode off so it doesn't cut off again. I'm on EDT so still a couple hours until noon.

New Dodo code:
G24HK

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

JMTJN

Dang. I'd gotten there and sold, but got booted before getting back to my island and it didn't save. Lol

DynamicSushy

Sep 7, 2019
I'm not playing, but every time I look at the screen it says there is someone coming to the island. There must be crowded.
So after selling my stuff and physically having the money in my inventory, the connection was interrupted, and I reverted to my state before visiting your island. I think I'll back off before I get too frustrated with Nintendo's archaic online play design. Thanks very much tho!

eltercero

Feb 3, 2018
Madrid
Yeah, sorry everyone, there was a connection error with Nintendo servers :/

New code, in case you want to try again:
45NNK

DevilPuncher

Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Every time I try to go to someones island it says that there's interference. What's up with that?