• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Pockets full this time.
Hope to have the time to visit a profitable island this week, if mine doesn't hit over 300-400.

Solobbos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Bought 23k turnips, probably going to sell them through the week here and there if my own prices suck.

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got about 1,100 turnips. I didn't want to wait to expand my house and storage capacity so I paid off my loan earlier than I intended to. I got a bunch of bell tickets and sold bugs for most of the money.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Almost missed her this morning. Woke up at 11:56... Rushed to the ABD and took out 400k, bought as many turnips as I could and kept her in my FOV to keep her spawned.

Abu05

Oct 27, 2017
Bells are 90 on my island. Have bout an hour and half. Code is GLVLW fruit would be awesome. Don't have peaches. On the bottom left corner

Mochino

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
This is SUCH a great idea. Would love to be apart of it! Unfortunately my turnips are 110 today so probably best to steer clear, but I'll share my prices throughout the week too.

MaximumSpider hope it's alright with you if I swing by too!

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
If we bought turnips from our island, then made more bells after the cut off and she left, can we go to another island and buy more turnips or will it affect the ones I already have?

Oct 28, 2017
Upside down
Im off work next week, if I get some good prices I'll open up my island for a while.

Last week was a disaster with prices hopefully this one will be good. Got 900k worth.....

Murugo

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Turnips are 91 on my island if anyone still needs some, a little over an hour left. Feel free to join if you like:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Turnips are 91 on my island if anyone still needs some, a little over an hour left. Feel free to join if you like:

[Hidden content]

I came and got some turnips but communication error before I could thank you!

Thank you for opening your gates and for the great price!

EDIT: oops, looks like it didn't save :(

ecnal

Oct 27, 2017
I have turnips for 91 for another ~hour

Not sure how to do hidden content posts tho 🤔

Haribo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Last week I blew several bells on these things and only really saw a 10-15% profit. This week her prices were even higher so I really just don't see the point unless their drastically onsale

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for opening your islands this morning guys, I just started this game a couple days ago and getting the hang of things.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I closed my gates because I don't really see anyone else coming in. Hopefully we make bank this week though!
I haven't been doing any construction projects yet because I'm banking big on this week for profits lol.

CarlSagan94

Nov 3, 2018
Just to be extra safe, it's OK to live the turnips outside yes?

Edit: Nvm, found the answer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Daisy Mae selling for 94 at my island, let me know if you want to stop by!

Tips appreciated but not expected

Oct 29, 2017
Bought 1840 at 90, camped out in a toxic discord and found a guy willing to open his time traveled doors to me at 512, in exchange for a Stonehenge that was way too big to fit in my house anyway. Made just shy of a mil.