• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xelan

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
bleh, down to 90 today, looks like that'll be the trend for the rest of the week. I expected it though with such a large spike so early on.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
lol my turnip prices just get more insulting as the week goes on. Been hovering around 60-70 all week and today's latest prices have them at 56. Bought on Sunday at 110.

Let's go Saturday surge!

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
If that site works, please let everyone know and get it into the OP! Should make things a LOT more friendly for sharing prices!

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if 1 at a time is best. It would take a lot longer to get through the list, but far faster for each person once they get in.

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Haha It was definitely more challenging than I expected. I left a tip. Thank you!

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
My shop started the week at 39 bells and kept dropping all the way down to 17 this morning. Jumped up to 123 this afternoon, though, so I might be on a spike pattern?

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My shop is buying turnips for 467. Go to
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
to queue up, there is currently no wait. I'm going to try one at a time to see if it works better.

Last edited:

JackEtc

Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Wow, that turnip.exchange site is so smart! Better than trying to get in on some of the public dodo codes on reddit I saw posted on there last week.

Keeping an eye on this thread (and the discord)

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
After 7 drops buying at 100, lowered from 75 to 54 this morning, its now up at 125!!

If anyone too scared of their turnip and want to unload, PM me, can take items you dont need for tip. Will check once in a while if i get some message, might not get back instantly at you.

Doctor Mosh

Oct 29, 2017
My shop is buying turnips for 467. Go to [LINK REMOVED] to queue up, there is currently no wait. I'm going to try one at a time to see if it works better.

sorry i dropped out of the queue when it was my turn. hadn´t got the new update.

joined the queue again, hope it´s not a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to open it up to two people at once since one person causes a pretty big bottleneck if there is a delay in joining.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
After being down in the 20s for days mine are finally back up to the 93 I bought in at. This is stressful lol

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017
Whelp. Look like my island is on the "always decreasing" path so oh well. Would have been nice to host once after all the money I've made going to other people's shops for my turnip runs.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Ruu

Oct 28, 2017
I'm going to give this a shot. I've limited it to four people to hopefully lower wait times. They are currently selling for 467 on my island if anyone wants to sell.

[Hidden content]

I've also joined your queue. No problem if you can't stick around that long though since the queue is getting bigger. I'm at 10. My in game name is the same as my screen name here.