• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

scurker

Oct 25, 2017
My turnip prices are 259, so the spike not as high as I had hoped. I'm trying to decide if I should sell or just wait to go to someone's island.

Xelan

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Xelan really is the best, he help me turn this....

2020033017343400-02-CB906-EA538-A35643-C1-E1484-C4-B947-D.jpg

....into 2.2 Million bells. Hope you get to buy ALL the nice things with all those tips Xelan!
I'm expecting my basement upgrade tomorrow due to all the tips from yesterday's 10 hour turnip sale. To bad my prices today are a paltry 186.

scurker

Oct 25, 2017
My turnip prices are 259, so the spike not as high as I had hoped. I'm trying to decide if I should sell or just wait to go to someone's island.

I guess I'll open up my island for anyone interested. No tips necessary, although a bundle of cherries would be nice as that's my only missing fruit.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

The Nightsky

Oct 27, 2017
Still got 462 bells per turnip here. Nooks are only open 50 more minutes here though so if you want to come by, be quick about it :)

edit: filled all spots currently

edit2: second group filled, might not have time for more :/

Last edited:

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to The Nightsky ! I was able to make some good amount of bells!

Now the question is, do I immediately burn this on upgrading my house and infrastructure, or do I use it to buy even more turnips next week <_<

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
Thanks to The Nightsky ! I was able to make some good amount of bells!

Now the question is, do I immediately burn this on upgrading my house and infrastructure, or do I use it to buy even more turnips next week <_<

i did half & half with my profit last night; upgraded house, paid off zen bridge & started our first ramp, and saved enough for another go-around to finish mortgage/projects

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My island is buying turnips for 575. I'm PMing codes to folks who are interested in the Turnip channel on the Discord (found in the OP). Discord is easier for me to keep watching than Era messages at the moment.

Battle Born

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It seems my turnip prices will remain being garbage for another week. This stalk market is kind of brutal.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
YJ93QWC.jpg

If these little shits don't stop low balling me I'm going to skin them and turn them into matching outfits for a gay furry couple.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going all in sunday morning, so I hope someone has a big price next week. I'll be camping here early monday.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a confirmed trigger for the first nook store upgrade? Seen so much conflicting info trying to search online.