• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sundrowned

Oct 27, 2017
MN
Not quite 500+, but I'm at 456 for the next 2.5 hours if anyone wants to come by. Please DM me for the code and I'll pass it on to a few people at a time. Tips appreciated, but not required.

Oh and I'm working from home, so if I take a few minutes to respond, it's because I'm on a call.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Thank you so much, Scrawnton. I accidentally ate a turnip while trying to drop them as a tip for you so please forgive me. I gave you another stack to compensate.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
There is now a tool to make turnip price predictions for New Horizons.

Animal Crossing - Turnip Prophet

Animal Crossing - Turnip Prophet

You need the buy price on your own island - not wherever you bought the turnips

The first week in which you buy turnips from Daisy is treated specially - this tool doesn't handle that. It will only work if this is the second week onwards

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Looks like I should be getting a big spike tomorrow morning. I'll be at work then but I'll roll back my clock or something so people can come sell :)

It's either that or a small spike of 184. Will keep you guys posted!

Xelan

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
well I guess I couldn't get great prices 2 days in a row, they're selling for 186 today.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Apologies to anyone I missed or that couldn't arrive in time, I did my best to invite as many as I could reasonably! ^^

It's after noon now so the price dropped from 592 to 160.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Can anyone tell me when I can pave roads? I have just started "selling" land in my island.

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
Mildly panicking after buying bells at 109 each and my town hasn't bought them back for more than 80 any time I've checked, morning or afternoon lol

shadow2810

Oct 25, 2017
is first week price totally random? The price is currently at 165 and I'm wondering if I should sell or not

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA

The Nightsky

Oct 27, 2017
462 here, if anyone's interested shoot me a PM :)

edit: sorry to the people who were just in my town, one person didn't listen and tried leaving on their own while I was ending session, it broke the session.

Last edited:

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
I've just unlocked the resident services and prices are crazy! I have about 300k to pay off my house loan, bridges are expensive to build, and I wanna relocate some houses.

Gonna put all my money into turnips (~250k so far) and hopefully get a good profit.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I got 489 for mine.

I'm unfortunately working for the next few hours so I wouldn't be able to host until later. Seems pretty low compared to everybody's yesterday so I'd wait. I'm sure someone else will have better prices in the coming hours than me.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
NGNU3vx.jpg

Got a decent price today.

I'm PMing my town code to folks in the Turnip channel in the AC Era Discord (found in the OP) if anyone wants to sell for that price.