• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xelan

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
for those who want to see it this is the invite list so far, I'm working on the 3rd group right now.

So far here is my list of guests:

• Derachi
  • Derachi guest
  • Ekakkubris
  • TheKeyPit

• KennyLinder
  • Shang
  • MrKlaw
  • Dranoctys

• Easter
  • Ryu Elessar
  • Xyer
  • Yuoke

• Mixia
  • Wookieomg
  • WhiskeyRose
  • Davisok

• Texan365
  • Wil Tank
  • Steven Universe
  • Poltergust
[/spolier]

Last edited:

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
for those who want to see it this is the invite list so far, I'm working on the 3rd group right now.

So far here is my list of guests:

• Derachi
  • Derachi guest
  • Ekakkubris
  • TheKeyPit

• KennyLinder
  • Shang
  • MrKlaw
  • Dranoctys

• Easter
  • Ryu Elessar
  • Xyer
  • Yuoke

• Mixia
  • Wookieomg
  • WhiskeyRose
  • Davisok

• Texan365
  • Wil Tank
  • Steven Universe
  • Poltergust
[/spolier]

Thank you again for a spot on that list. All of you hostess are amazing! Thank y'all for the structure in this madness, haha.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks very much, Xelan! My math was off, so I bumped the tip up to 500k. Time for a home expansion!

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
My island is selling turnips at 628 let me know if anyone is intersted!

EDIT: invites are going out now for groups I'll start invitiing again later.

Id love to join if room, but it would be a first, what do i need to share exactly to get in? If there is a code of some sort, no clues where to get it

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
PRO TIP: For people cashing out today: Keep the money in your ABD overnight so it accrues interest on the first of April! It won't be much but it'll be a nice little bonus!
Well, I'll make 13,850 Bells overnight by doing nothing \o/

I think it's actually .05%.

really not much.

one million bells gets you a 500 bell return.

edit: no, it's .5%. nvm. i was WRONG!

Last edited:

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
My island is offering 511, feel free to stop by and offload if you want. I'm gonna go semi-idle while I do an online class via Zoom. Not going to be organizing parties anymore, too flaky.

Dodo Code:
[Hidden content]

On the flipside... it's a huge enough hassle for hosts to begin with. It's already a scramble especially with the forum's PM limitations.

Thank you so much! My partner managed to stop by! Super appreciate it!!!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
My island is selling turnips at 628 let me know if anyone is intersted!

EDIT: invites are going out now for groups I'll start invitiing again later.
I know you're being slammed so if I don't make the cut no worries - but if you do stick around long enough to get to me I'd appreciate it.

Bend

Oct 27, 2017
My island is offering 511, feel free to stop by and offload if you want. I'm gonna go semi-idle while I do an online class via Zoom. Not going to be organizing parties anymore, too flaky.

edit: closed! Hope some of you were able to make some bells.

On the flipside... it's a huge enough hassle for hosts to begin with. It's already a scramble especially with the forum's PM limitations.

Well, I sold mine here, and I felt guilty the whole time. Thank you very much for letting everyone in. I think it's best I avoid the turnip market from now on, haha

Oct 27, 2017
I got so wrapped up in catching the last few bugs and fish that are disappearing in March that I thought I had now caught everything possible.

I had no idea that
Blue Marlin and Tuna
were available and spawn from the pier (I didn't even know the pier had exclusive fish) and
barreleye
are out in the ocean. Plus I completely forgot about the legendary
coelacanth.

Guess I've got even more angling to do in addition to April's new arrivals.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Selling at 394

K65TN

Open to any and all since it's not 500+, probably only for the next hour though. Please do try to keep it a single trip so anyone else who wishes to can make it.
Alright all, thanks for stopping by and thanks for anyone that dropped tips, you paid off my next bridge! All closed down for now.